The Firm (not the John Grisham version ....)

If its anything like the Football Factory it'll be worth a view, Tottenham away ...........love it !!!

heh heh , i was on duty last week at the West Ham V Millwall game ..always reassures the public when they see ambulance crews in full riot gear !

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
the business was ace... the football factory was pretty good too.

'ere mate, do you know Stanley??'

maguire said:

Yeah but Nick Love also made Outlaw where Sean Bean plays a psychotic para who sets up a posse of vigilantes . A highly entertaining film for all the wrong reasons

loved the bbc play, still got it.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
Spanny said:
maguire said:

Yeah but Nick Love also made Outlaw where Sean Bean plays a psychotic para who sets up a posse of vigilantes . A highly entertaining film for all the wrong reasons
outlaw was a bucket of sh1te, tis true... without the bucket. :(

maguire said:
Spanny said:
maguire said:

outlaw was a bucket of sh1te, tis true... without the bucket. :(
Yep it certainly was pants !

The Firm is the daddy of all hooly films. Ok,it seems a bit dated now,but it was very ahead of its time back in 1987. Up until that point most media portrayls of football hooligans went the down the usual route of bovver boy types with skinheads and donkey jackets. Alan Clarke based Bexy's ICC around West Hams ICF,as seen on the documenrty "Hooligan".
Some how, I think Nick"I want to suck Danny Dyers c ock"Love will be nowhere as good as the original.

Spanny said:
bwtsninja said:
Remember ID ?

ID
Yeah ID is the best hooligan film ever
WAS IT F UCK! ID was pish!
F ucking Joe from Coronation Street going undercover into a firm and becoming their top boy within a matter of months?
Hooligans cutting about London with leotards and blowing fire? Aye,that was the hooly look back in the 80's,never mind Lois Jeans and Forrest Hills - Leopard skin leotards was what all the best dressed firms were wearing!

Aw come on Rudie . It's like a hooligan version of White Heat with a bunch of cops going undercover . It is unfortunate however that an actor becomes best known for their role in a soap opera . I wonder how well William Roache's would have progressed if he'd played a vicious rocker while asking Mrs Walker for a packet of crisps

Watch that clip of ID on youtube and tell me you don't understand why someone would want to join a firm

The scene in Brum (against Oboe) was actually shot in Brum in a disused carpark behind the Rag Market. Was it a Webley that put Bex on his arrse big style?

Is that you Bex? I hope so otherwise you're being burgled.

Yeti! Yeti! and other pillow moments.

Alan Parker - RIP.