The Firm (not the John Grisham version ....)

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by bwtsninja, Aug 29, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Rememeber the film "the Firm" ? With Gary oldman based on the west ham's hooligan gang , the "ICF" ?

the orginal : The Firm - the original

been remade by the guys that made "The Business" and "the football factory"

The firm 2009

2. If its anything like the Football Factory it'll be worth a view, Tottenham away ...........love it !!!

3. heh heh , i was on duty last week at the West Ham V Millwall game ..always reassures the public when they see ambulance crews in full riot gear !

4. BEXYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

5. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

the business was ace... the football factory was pretty good too.

'ere mate, do you know Stanley??'

6. Yeah but Nick Love also made Outlaw where Sean Bean plays a psychotic para who sets up a posse of vigilantes . A highly entertaining film for all the wrong reasons

7. loved the bbc play, still got it.

8. Yeti Yeti Yeti

9. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

outlaw was a bucket of sh1te, tis true... without the bucket. :(

10. Remember ID ?

ID

11. Yep it certainly was pants !

12. The Firm is the daddy of all hooly films. Ok,it seems a bit dated now,but it was very ahead of its time back in 1987. Up until that point most media portrayls of football hooligans went the down the usual route of bovver boy types with skinheads and donkey jackets. Alan Clarke based Bexy's ICC around West Hams ICF,as seen on the documenrty "Hooligan".
    Some how, I think Nick"I want to suck Danny Dyers c ock"Love will be nowhere as good as the original.

13. Yeah ID is the best hooligan film ever

14. WAS IT F UCK! ID was pish!
    F ucking Joe from Coronation Street going undercover into a firm and becoming their top boy within a matter of months?
    Hooligans cutting about London with leotards and blowing fire? Aye,that was the hooly look back in the 80's,never mind Lois Jeans and Forrest Hills - Leopard skin leotards was what all the best dressed firms were wearing!