The Finnish Army

Remind me never to deploy with those cretins.

Apologies if that was the Special Educational Needs Regiment of the Finnish Army.

WTF - this is a double Wah! These barstewards Grandfathers fought the Red Army to a standtsill in 1940.

It is a Wah isn't it?

Guessing that they're conscripts?

*awaits wah*

Are they wearing wellies?

Definite sign of inbreeding wellies!!

Wellies? yer damn right they do, they get issued with them.

It does seem little hard to beleive that they kicked Red arse in the Winter War when you look at the descendants though...

wtf?

That's the worst soldiering I've ever seen. I thought at first he'd been seriously injured. I think the Finnish army needs to sort out some decent PR sharpish!

What a complete waste of oxygen that throbber is. Probably gay :)

Not so much wellies as, well...maybe they're modelling themselves on that other great military power who did very well at killing Russians and are wearing jackboots?

Well, just finnished my national service with the Finnish Marines "due to being half Finnish" and what a couple of cnuts. Its quite an old video, because they are wearing the old style tin helmets. Also you can tell there new conscripts, because they are wearing wellies, you get issued boots after a while, i got mine on week 6.
Some one mentioned they're being abit easy on them, well they are getting a gob full and a half of language. Vittu=cnut, used as we use fcuk. aswell as some other fruity words.
Also they're a Finnish speaking unit, so not as good as us Swedish speaking Finns!
I think the retarded one is probably only on a 4 month enlistment so cant be arsed to make the effort.

Half_viking

Half_viking said:
Well, just finnished my national service with the Finnish Marines "due to being half Finnish" and what a couple of cnuts. Its quite an old video, because they are wearing the old style tin helmets. Also you can tell there new conscripts, because they are wearing wellies, you get issued boots after a while, i got mine on week 6.
Some one mentioned they're being abit easy on them, well they are getting a gob full and a half of language. Vittu=cnut, used as we use fcuk. aswell as some other fruity words.
Also they're a Finnish speaking unit, so not as good as us Swedish speaking Finns!
I think the retarded one is probably only on a 4 month enlistment so cant be arsed to make the effort.

Half_viking
What recourse do instructors have to motivate recruits? Remedial Trg over the weekend, extra duties and/or simply confinement over the weekend?

HV, you can help me here, I speak some Finnish but am in no way fluent....after they fire the 66's one of the instructors shouts "Mita vittua......seis, seis", now I know that Mita vittua means "what the fcuk?", does "seis" mean "stand up!"?

Normally some form of beasting, or take away priveledges ect, most of afformentioned things.
The problem is instructors are normally conscripts who are on a year and a half or 2 year enlistment. so its a very young army, only fcuktarts join the army, there is naff all money in it, every one gets paid the same, officers and other ranks. it was about enough to buy a pint and a packet of fags a week.
I wouldnt want to go into combat with them, i voluteered for the quick reaction force for my enlistment, which was abit better, more motivated troops.

Seis means stop. hope that helps.