The FINAL Signed Pun VC Poster for Auction for charity

Discussion in 'Charity Auctions' started by Psypher, Mar 22, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. OK lads and lasses, roll-up, roll-up for the absolutely last, final Pun VC poster, signed and fingerprinted by the great man himself.

This is your LAST chance to obtain this unique collectable. All money raised going to help wounded servicemen.
    If you don’t know what this is about, then see:
    http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=88221.html (Help them out)
    http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=66783/start=0.html (The original Pun VC thread)

[​IMG]

The poster is a letter size (11" x 8.5") ARRSE special edition Pun VC campaign poster printed on a glossy, acid-free stiff paper. But the best bit is it has been personally signed and thumb-printed by Tul Bahadur Pun VC! These were the first signatures Pun VC signed in many years following his recent eye operation.

NB: The quality of the ink-jet print isn't quite as good as I would like, the black background has a slight blue tinge as my printer isn't great but still will look impressive mounted and framed on the wall.

This is the final of the three Pun VC posters to be auctioned. It’s your last chance to obtain one, so let’s see some high bidding please!

To give everyone a good chance to see the auction, it will run for 30 days.

Auction finishes at 23:59 GMT, Sunday, 20 April 2008.

Photos of Pun VC signing the posters:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Also included is a copy of the Immigration Office fax sent to Howe & Co Solicitors informing them that Pun VC had his original visa application rejected because, in their opinion, Pun VC had “failed to demonstrate that he had strong ties with the UK”.

Finally a big thank you to Kieran at Howe & Co who kindly organised getting the posters signed for me.

2. Right before fatty starts bidding in pennys, i will start at £75.

3. Nice one, thanks scarletto :)

4. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Ah yer lightweight, 100 quid.

5. right then mrs deefa wo nt be pleased at this i ll go £150

6. I thought this was for charity? £200, and so it begins :)

7. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thanks all, what a great start to the auction but keep it going :D

8. £200 did i say? i meant £300

9. He wants money not your waist size.

£400 from the doleite

10. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Poofs, 450. ;)

11. Smoke me 465

12. £500 mong boys

13. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Smoke my pink piccalo scarletto, you're not having this one, 550. :)

14. You pair of cnuts :D

I suppose I'd better bow out of this one, especially with me holding the purse, it might look a little corrupt.

Its a cracking trophy, and if whoever wins it ever wants to part with it, give me a call.

W@nkers :D