The final insult

Sitting here having had to get up at 06:00 in order to take part in a pft and then failing said pft I have just come to realise something while sit here on a damp towel after my shower, I have just soiled myself. :(

If you spent less time on your PC, and more time running you'd not fail your PFT you fat waste of skin.

I'll have you know my pft failing is a vital componant for the day to day running of this place, how else is everybody else supposed to feel good about theirselves if they cannot outrun the armourer?

Failed your PFT, soiled yourself............. there is an answer and it is 5.56 (or 9mm).

vampireuk said:
Sitting here having had to get up at 06:00 in order to take part in a pft and then failing said pft I have just come to realise something while sit here on a damp towel after my shower, I have just soiled myself. :(
No1's or No2's ?

vampireuk said:
phew
thought i was the only one
nice and warm isn't it?
:D

You Sir, are worse than Hitler.

vampireuk said:
Dump in the PTIs In Tray next time, you'll feel a lot better and give him something to think about other than you're PFT failure.

Latest Threads