THE FIELD

What, the sort of chump that thinks the TA = the OTC?

Step this way for your prize, a nice big pair of clown shoes and matching red nose.

drodri111 said:
How many days are in the field during the 3-week TA commissioning course at Sandhurst?

I hear it's 7 days (6 nights).
But don't worry, the beds are soft and the nice CSgt will bring you a tea with your toast in the morning. Watch out for the spiders.

That's all a bit pointless, the icecream will be dropped & the balloon let go.

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
You call it 'THE FIELD
Is it a special field (SF)?
Do we talk about 'THE FIELD' as we talk about them SSShhhhhhhhhhhhh
You should be very careful if you take photo's out on 'THE FIELD'
Under no circumstances should the be developed in a civvy photo lab
You should hand them to your unit NCO who will take them to the appropriate department for censuring
Don't be suprised if they return and 'THE FIELD' has been blacked out for Opsec reasons
No dout this tread will be pulled as You may have compromised 300 years of work and the nations finest topographers will have to move his location

:p :p

the_boy_syrup said:
You call it 'THE FIELD
You should hand them to your unit NCO who will take them to the appropriate department for censuring
Don't be suprised if they return and 'THE FIELD' has been blacked out for Opsec reasons
No dout this tread will be pulled as You may have compromised 300 years of work and the nations finest topographers will have to move his location

Quite so. I clicked on this link hoping to see a nice picture of Ugly's spaniels in The Field

gremlin, that really upset me. Please remember to put a Not Safe For Home warning in future...

Gremlin said:
the_boy_syrup said:
You call it 'THE FIELD

Quite so. I clicked on this link hoping to see a nice picture of Ugly's spaniels in The Field
Not just me then!

EX_STAB said:
Gremlin said:
the_boy_syrup said:
You call it 'THE FIELD

Not just me then!
that link is blocked by my work :( I wanna see Ugly's spaniels tooooo *stamps foot*

You don't, Poppy - trust me on this... I saw nothing but Tweed for several minutes after clicking on this link, and may be permanently scarred.

lastresort said:
You don't, Poppy - trust me on this... I saw nothing but Tweed for several minutes after clicking on this link, and may be permanently scarred.
I'm quite sure Ugly would not put his spaniels in tweed - that would be the height of doggie cruelty 8O