The Field magazine

Discussion in 'Shooting, Hunting and Fishing' started by vvaannmmaann, Mar 4, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Noticed it today.50% of the cover price is being donated to H4H.Thought some of you may be interested.
  2. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Done that this evening on the way home, first time I have bought it and I may buy again!
  3. I buy it every month, a really good read.
    As stated this month they make a donation to H4H
    You also get a H4H wristband and their is some really good military related articles
  4. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

I went off magazines after getting fed up with the patronising attitudes of their experts. Yardley is a bit that way but it still is one of the better reads!
    Miffed there was no pics of the Rigby mind you you cant buy them new in the UK anymore!
  5. Bought my copy..thought it was a jolly good idea since 50% of the readership seem to be retired
  6. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

And the other 50% want to be!
  7. Fronty

Fronty Old-Salt Book Reviewer

Is this the issue with the calender? One of the more helpful freebies that magazines have given away over the years...
  8. I agree Yardley comes across as a bit of a cock, as he does in all other shooting publications.

Charlotte Reathers article is worth the cover price alone. I have very naughty images of her every month. This month she visited a sex shop.
  9. Didn't notice this month's was out yet, I'd better hunt down a copy.

Of the Jan issue, p.93 made my Lent a much better place!
  10. In the April issue!