The feral sex

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Wonk_Mog, May 17, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. good job nobody stuck up for the old lady or they would have been arrested for mearly trying to detain the yoof, let alone defend the granny then they would have been in real trouble.

it wasnt her fault , it was society's fault, shes a victim like all the other benefit bred underclass that Labiar have created. give her another giro.
  2. Men are to blame for this problem. When they (females) started to be allowed to leave the house alone, it was the beginning of a slippery slope. Get back in the kitchen immediately.
  3. I don't suppose anyone got it on tape? Might make interesting viewing.
  4. How many times have you seen a group of fems and said to yerself jeez I'd love to kick her in the Fenny. Now is yer chance. what is a court going to say anyhow.
  5. I'd pay to see a gang of 14 yr old girls batter Semper.
  6. As cowardly as the male chavs, I see. Attacking the weak.
  7. Get back in the kitchen to do what? Eat more biscuits? Like they know what kitchens are there for. You go in their kitchens and all you see is empty beer cans, overflowing ashtrays and crisps...

But men are to blame: DON'T BREED WITH THEM!!!
  8. back in the kitchen what for ? i dont know a bird younger than my mum who can cook, and do these people actually think showing off a massive flabby midriff with an indian ink jailhouse tat is sexy!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah pop
  9. Lucky bast, i would pay for that.
    On the article i see alot of these lasses that hang about the shops are proper goers, i must admit a few of them are actually quite fit and would warrant a poke or two, shame they intimidate me :p

10. Thats just proving my point, if their mothers and in some cases grandmothers had been kept in the kitchen / house in general doing the stuff they should do then they wouldn't have forgotten how to look after the menfolk.
  11. I think the solution is both male and female chavs need to be put to work.
  12. He must be gay if he complained about it! I would have traded another session for more weed of them lol!
  13. Mate, you don't know what else was done with the broken broom handle...