The Fattest RLC Trade?

Discussion in 'RLC' started by Bellthrob, Dec 13, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have recently had the misfortune to observe some very fat RLC soldiers. I appreciate that there are also a lot of very lean and fit RLC soldiers, but to which trade do the fattest belong?

2. RLC LE officers!!!! :evil:

3. Female trades!!!!.................................Incoming RUN!!!!!!!!

4. Try watching fat inf and cav types in Warminster!

5. i spent a week with the RLC heavy's and i hated it, and i hated the staff, dont be offended, no do be offended if i say the RLC are bloody awful.

6. Apropos nothing in particular, what exactly is it that Matt breeds?

7. Matt - the RLC has it's share of unfit soldiers, just like every other arm & corps. However I would concern yourself more with the other children in your hobby club rather than baiting the Regular Army.

8. Glad to see an old sweat, Soldier With Experience And Training, making his well informed views - theirs a programme on channel 4 every night this week at 9 oclock for your type of cadet Matt.

9. You know, I rather like this post! :D

10. After a little bit of research, it would appear that most Port Operators would prefer to spend more time at the cakestall than in their sportskit. Movers don't like moving their own large carcasses very much. However, suppliers are never happier than when supplying fodder to their own expanding waistlines.

11. Whilst I have total respect and gratitude for their work and dedication to ensuring that the mail always get through regardless of the challenges they face, I have to raise the trivial fact that the Posties aren't short of a pie eater or two! - Movers however, must own the 'kin' shop!

Taxi for Mr Clog please! :D

12. I know shiit loads of very fit, slim and athletic tradesmen and women who are fooking useless at their jobs. (Plus most skinny fookers are total shite at drinking - who gives a shiite what people look like???)

CC_TA

(Yes, you've guessed it - I am a fat Knut!) :D (Hopefully joining as an AT!) :lol:

13. Percy_Pigeon

Percy_Pigeon War Hero Book Reviewer

Tank transporters it’s the law.

Mind you I could make the Veh Spec cross country team.

14. Percy_Pigeon

Percy_Pigeon War Hero Book Reviewer

please note the new RLC Rat Pack

Attached Files:

• doc1.doc
      File size:
      112.5 KB
      Views: