The Fallen

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by B_AND_T, Nov 14, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Minnow Films, an independent production company, has produced a feature-length documentary for the BBC that will remember every British Serviceman and woman who has been lost while serving in the current conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan. It is scheduled to be broadcast on BBC 2 on Sat 15 Nov 08 at 2105 hrs under the title of ‘The Fallen’.
  2. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

It also has the approval of the MOD.
  3. Recording is set. Hope the donations get a well deserved boost as a result, as well.
  4. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I don't suppose anyone recorded this and has a spare copy. I missed it!
  5. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I am in Germany and apart from a work PC, I don't have access to the net.
  6. if i can work out how to hook my sky+ to the pc
    then i'll burn you a copy, wheres that google button :D
  7. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Would be much appreciated!
  8. No official DVD release planned, I take it?
  9. Check this Thread and contact the Sailor for a small fee to the hoverbags fairey
  10. excellent programme, which really brought home the realities of war. Having served in several conflicts, I was still very shocked at some of the content and found myself welling up with both pride for the boys and disgust at the way the general public treat the lads and the MOD ongoing funding and equipment issues.

The production team did a grand job, and this should be compulsory viewing for everyone to appreciate the work our forces do.