The Fall of another poster boy

Ayatollah

Old-Salt
I don't mind being corrected, But the Rank Badge for this Coldstream Guardsman is for a Company Sgt Major, not an RSM?

If the Flying Squad and RMP were both involved, then this wasn't a chance find. They've been watching these two, and I can only imagine how far the BBC will bury this story if he's found guilty.

"Kirtland Gill is the most senior enlisted soldier in the crack Coldstream Guards

"Jon Bond - The Sun"

Well they are a crack unit what does that make the Rifles? :eek:

If the Flying Squad and RMP were both involved, then this wasn't a chance find. They've been watching these two, and I can only imagine how far the BBC will bury this story if he's found guilty.
Flying squad is nowt.RMP ain’t invoved, either.

"Kirtland Gill is the most senior enlisted soldier in the crack Coldstream Guards

"Jon Bond - The Sun"

Well they are a crack unit what does that make the Rifles? :eek:
Cack.

The Coldstream Guards facebook page has been taken down In the last hour or two.

There was a lot of ‘congratulations on your promotion Sir‘ types of posts re WO1 (RSM) Gill.

I, obviously, don't know the guy - was he worthy of the role or a ticked box?

Flying squad is nowt.RMP ain’t invoved, either.
Of course.
How stupid of me to think a report stating the involvement of the Flying Squad and the RMP meant that the Flying Squad and the RMP were involved.

Lots of speculation, it might be something just a bit naughty as squirreling away .22 ammunition from a tank CIM/FMR for personal use.

The Coldstream Guards facebook page has been taken down In the last hour or two.

There was a lot of ‘congratulations on your promotion Sir‘ types of posts re WO1 (RSM) Gill.
It seems to be there now, as is the post congratulating him on his promotion/appointment.

Latest Threads