The Falklands, total balls up ?

I'm no expert but was'nt the falklands war a military disaster for us, Six ships sunk just for a start, the tactics on the ground were stupid, and unecessarily killed alot of blokes, the assault by 2 para at Goose Green must have been planned by a retard, only the blokes in the reg pulled it off. ( no thanks to mr Jones ) Thats the way i see it anyway, not having been there. ( ex 3 para)

Who's going to bite on this one ?

Pararegtom

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm no expert but was'nt the falklands war a military disaster for us, Six ships sunk just for a start, the tactics on the ground were stupid, and unecessarily killed alot of blokes, the assault by 2 para at Goose Green must have been planned by a retard, only the blokes in the reg pulled it off. ( no thanks to mr Jones ) Thats the way i see it anyway, not having been there. ( ex 3 para)

Who's going to bite on this one ?

Sardine your a **** . No bite just fact.

Sardine...........small smelly little fish, not everyones taste, full of bones and not much meat. Often eaten by big fish

VH

Clunge who the **** are you ? you craphat ******, get off this site if you've got nothing to say. I've read your dumbass replies to posts, you were bullied at school and now you are big time, in fact i want to go back to school so i can bully you some more.

Clunge who the **** are you ? you craphat ******, get off this site if you've got nothing to say. I've read your dumbass replies to posts, you were bullied at school and now you are big time, in fact i want to go back to school so i can bully you some more.
The mong is strong with this one....