The Falklands has fallen!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Murphy_Slaw, Mar 26, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It's about the only way they could win the islands back! :D

• Like Like x 1
  2. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

Before the outrage bus is fuelled up and the bell rung, by all our well meaning members on Arrse lets remember its just a game like many other shoot em up consol rubbish on the market, no one dies and the Falkland islands are still British. Let them play and waste their money buying it.On that note if one of our gamers on here does buy it,could you inform us is their a unit option, where Para regt the Guards and RM are replaced by the Dagenham Scout troop, just a thought.

• Like Like x 1
  3. That's not an option on a computer game, that's the next round of defence cuts ;-)

• Like Like x 5
  4. I bet the cunts haven't got the belgrano in it.

• Like Like x 4
  5. I thought 'just a game' was only applicable to wendyball.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

6. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

They did have but the ratings Sunk.... Taxi !!

• Like Like x 7
  7. Or 'El Tropper Diablo'

8. Couldn't agree more.

OMFG just found a 10p.

9. Way back in 1982 someone brought out a game called Bomb Buenos Aires. It took longer to load on the commodore 64 than the campaign lasted.

10. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  11. Are there any penguins in the game? I like penguins. Penguins are cute. Penguins are funny. Presumably one of the missions in the game will be "Save the penguins". They should have called the game "Liberate the penguins".

12. They must win as they have American accents and as we know, Uncle Sam has never lost a war.