• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

The Falklands has fallen!

Pararegtom

LE
Book Reviewer
Before the outrage bus is fuelled up and the bell rung, by all our well meaning members on Arrse lets remember its just a game like many other shoot em up consol rubbish on the market, no one dies and the Falkland islands are still British. Let them play and waste their money buying it.On that note if one of our gamers on here does buy it,could you inform us is their a unit option, where Para regt the Guards and RM are replaced by the Dagenham Scout troop, just a thought.

Before the outrage bus is fuelled up and the bell rung, by all our well meaning members on Arrse lets remember its just a game like many other shoot em up consol rubbish on the market, no one dies and the Falkland islands are still British. Let them play and waste their money buying it.On that note if one of our gamers on here does buy it,could you inform us is their a unit option, where Para regt the Guards and RM are replaced by the Dagenham Scout troop, just a thought.
I thought 'just a game' was only applicable to wendyball.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Are there any penguins in the game? I like penguins. Penguins are cute. Penguins are funny. Presumably one of the missions in the game will be "Save the penguins". They should have called the game "Liberate the penguins".

So they are going to retake the Islands with people like this...

They can play all they like, the Union flag will still be flying over Port Stanley when they look from the screen.

:)

Rodney2q

Typical BBC falling behind the times. There's been a "Malvinas" mod out for Arma2 for ages, with a very nice map of the whole island available to download. I was sorely tempted to bung it into VBS2 for Op JCOVE training but figured the Argies behind it would have a mega-strop if they got wind we were training troops on their pride and joy. Bloody copyright laws.

Are there any penguins in the game? I like penguins. Penguins are cute. Penguins are funny. Presumably one of the missions in the game will be "Save the penguins". They should have called the game "Liberate the penguins".
Penguins stink of rotten fish. When they crap, the squirt it in a foul smelling stream several metres long. Stinky gits!

Latest Threads