• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

The Failure of Ex Royal Marine on P Company.

#1
#4
potentialpara1 said:
When searching for vidoes on P Coy, I came across this rather out dated (possibly early 90s) film by channel 4. An ex marine who had completed the commando course stuck out to me, Look out for no.8 (although this bloke did have an injury to his ankle :? )

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOuWHD0D0GM 8mins into film.

2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYiygQUcCZQ 1.26 min’s, 2.50 min’s, 4.43 min’s into film.

3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yI6Rj3RsTog

Is it just me or does this bloke put shame on the Royal Marines and the commando course?


Tit.
 

mysteron

LE
Book Reviewer
#5
Reword your post so you are not seen immediately as a knobjockey. Both courses are hard and if you get an injury and try and slog on - fair enough.

Both courses are different in the manner in which they test the individual. So for someone who has not attempted either course - learn humility and reword the question.

Until then you are a knobjockey in my very humble opinion.

edited to add: or I have been wah'd in on an epic scale.
 
#6
mysteron said:
Reword your post so you are not seen immediately as a knobjockey. Both courses are hard and if you get an injury and try and slog on - fair enough.

Both courses are different in the manner in which they test individual. So for someone who has not attempted either course - learn humility and reword the question.

Until then you are a knobjockey in my very humble opinion.
Slight correction, somebody who has not even joined up yet.
 
#7
IIRC he had passed his AACC but failed P Coy. Not getting into a slag fest with them but it works both ways, all depends on if you can stay injury free I suppose. I've known blokes do both and all state the pros and cons of each course.
 
#8
potentialpara1 said:
When searching for vidoes on P Coy, I came across this rather out dated (possibly early 90s) film by channel 4. An ex marine who had completed the commando course stuck out to me, Look out for no.8 (although this bloke did have an injury to his ankle :? )

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOuWHD0D0GM 8mins into film.

2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYiygQUcCZQ 1.26 min’s, 2.50 min’s, 4.43 min’s into film.

3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yI6Rj3RsTog

Is it just me or does this bloke put shame on the Royal Marines and the commando course?
Remind me, exactly whatit is you have achieved so far in your military caree...... Ah never mind I remember now.
 
#10
jack-daniels said:
IIRC he had passed his AACC but failed P Coy. Not getting into a slag fest with them but it works both ways, all depends on if you can stay injury free I suppose. I've known blokes do both and all state the pros and cons of each course.
Yup agree, obviously you will get biast blokes. But staying injury free is a big factor
 
#12
To be honest I think my original post was a fairly valid question. To have completed the commando course and not at least push yourself to the ultimate limit on P Coy is rather embarrasing, as one of the Pti's points out when he gets his 3rd and final chance. he quotes, you are an embarassment! I'm sure any Ex or present Royal Marine would be p*ssed of with this bloke! This is nothing to do with me in person or my commitment or qualifications in the army, but to the reputation of the Royal Marines. In my eyes this bloke didn't even try, from his body language and what not. Also the officer who spoke to him about his lack of effort also quoted that he thought he was doing this to get 2 weeks off and to get RTU'd.
 
#13
potentialpara1 said:
Also the officer who spoke to him about his lack of effort also quoted that he thought he was doing this to get 2 weeks off and to get RTU'd.
That was him being a good bloke and giving him a manly second chance.

This is you being a waste of decent spunk.
 
#14
potentialpara1 said:
To be honest I think my original post was a fairly valid question. To have completed the commando course and not at least push yourself to the ultimate limit on P Coy is rather embarrasing, as one of the Pti's points out when he gets his 3rd and final chance. he quotes, you are an embarassment! I'm sure any Ex or present Royal Marine would be p*ssed of with this bloke! This is nothing to do with me in person or my commitment or qualifications in the army, but to the reputation of the Royal Marines. In my eyes this bloke didn't even try, from his body language and what not. Also the officer who spoke to him about his lack of effort also quoted that he thought he was doing this to get 2 weeks off and to get RTU'd.
Hm, a well thought out and constructive post.

You're still a cnut,
 
#16
potentialpara1 said:
To be honest I think my original post was a fairly valid question. To have completed the commando course and not at least push yourself to the ultimate limit on P Coy is rather embarrasing.
I'll tell you what will be embarassing. when you rock up and fail the fecking photgraph. You are in no position to criticise anybody for anything they may do in their career. Why because you have yet to even enter the front gate, never mind earn the right to an opinion. You are a skid mark on the sheets of life, now begone, stupid boy.
 

oldbaldy

LE
Moderator
#17
jack-daniels said:
IIRC he had passed his AACC but failed P Coy. Not getting into a slag fest with them but it works both ways, all depends on if you can stay injury free I suppose. I've known blokes do both and all state the pros and cons of each course.
Also know people who have done both & back to back.
Also knew a chap at 29 who had his wings but failed AACC. Just one of those things.
 
#18
potentialpara1 said:
When searching for vidoes on P Coy, I came across this rather out dated (possibly early 90s) film by channel 4. An ex marine who had completed the commando course stuck out to me, Look out for no.8 (although this bloke did have an injury to his ankle :? )

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOuWHD0D0GM 8mins into film.

2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYiygQUcCZQ 1.26 min’s, 2.50 min’s, 4.43 min’s into film.

3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yI6Rj3RsTog

Wah, end of.

Osta
 
#19
potentialpara1 said:
To be honest I think my original post was a fairly valid question. To have completed the commando course and not at least push yourself to the ultimate limit on P Coy is rather embarrasing, as one of the Pti's points out when he gets his 3rd and final chance. he quotes, you are an embarassment! I'm sure any Ex or present Royal Marine would be p*ssed of with this bloke! This is nothing to do with me in person or my commitment or qualifications in the army, but to the reputation of the Royal Marines. In my eyes this bloke didn't even try, from his body language and what not. Also the officer who spoke to him about his lack of effort also quoted that he thought he was doing this to get 2 weeks off and to get RTU'd.
Who the F UCK are you to come on here and question the ability of anyone in uniform,you yet to be sproggy little c unt?
A f ucking chef who has just passed out has more rights to say anything than you f uckhead.
F UCK OFF.
 
#20
oldbaldy said:
jack-daniels said:
IIRC he had passed his AACC but failed P Coy. Not getting into a slag fest with them but it works both ways, all depends on if you can stay injury free I suppose. I've known blokes do both and all state the pros and cons of each course.
Also know people who have done both & back to back.
Also knew a chap at 29 who had his wings but failed AACC. Just one of those things.
I thought you had to be Commando trained to even be at 29?
 

Latest Threads

New Posts