The face of Islam in Britain

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by ex_colonial, Mar 31, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was sent this clip on youtube :- TIP OF THE ICEBERG - THE BEGINNING OF THE END FOR BRITAIN? - YouTube
    Its from someone I have known for many years who lived near & worked in Luton many years ago! Before the usual suspects start crying EDL or even worse BNP, this person doesn't have any racist thoughts, in fact to my knowledge they have friends who originate from the middle East, India & the Caribbean, its just that they are fed up with these incomers or their offspring who wish to impose their archaic & oppresive views on the rest of us whilst happy to accept all the goodies, health, education, welfare etc, paid for by the rest of us tax payers!

No doubt the usual suspects/handwringers/apologists will be along to defend these scum & to say it is an isolated incident carried out by a small minority!

• Like Like x 3
  2. Thread should read,,'The Two Faces of Islam',,They smile at you as they try to undermine your country,,The name Janus springs to mind....

• Like Like x 2

3. Thought that was the Lib Dems?

• Like Like x 2
  4. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

What the gorgeous, pouting Samantha Janus, or her fat brother Hugh? We must be told!

Sorry, not the NAAFI, so 'sensbile' comment follows: I can't see the damn clip, as we only have DII. What's it all about then? Inbreeding? Breeding? Female Genital Mutilation? Pedophilia? Anti-Semitism? Murder of Apostates? Homophobia? Racism? Vote rigging? There are sooooo many possible subjects.....

5. Yawn.. "I can't be racist, I've got black friends!". No doubt the usual suspects will be along soon to talk shit about something of which they have absolutely no knowledge whatsoever, apart from some wanky video on Youtube. Watched Zeitgeist lately?

6. The video was uploaded by someone called "burnislamburnallah". It's from a BBC3 doc about a white girl in Luton exploring racism etc. Here's what the person who uploaded the video wrote underneath:

"This is a CULTURE CLASH. The problem with this specific subpopulation of people is that their culture and beliefs never have, and never will, be in harmony with those values that are European. This is what this VERY RAPIDLY INCREASING non-indigenous subpopulation of the UK want for Britain....Sharia law, Sharia courts, death for gay men and women, death for adultery, death for unbelievers, death for apostasy, amputation for theft, subjugation of women, animal cruelty and child cruelty."

Same shit, different day. Next!

7. This doesn't overlook the fact that certain aspects of Islamic faith are in contrast to Western ideals of liberty and democracy. An influx of this train of though may have a detrimental effect on society. Religions confuse and divide people, single faith schools and Islamic religious education only serve to make matters worse, a contradictory perspective of law, freedom and liberty will not integrate people.

How many openly gay Muslims are there in the UK?

8. That was a march by Anjem and his lot from Bury Park district of Luton to the town police station in mid-2011.

If you notice the big lad pointing at the young lady at 2:34 or something, that is Anthony Small who is a former professional boxer turned Islamist. Brave lad fronting out a woman.

Anjem turns up at 3:24 giving his usual Islamist stuff. You are all going to hell, the Khalifate is an inevitability in this country.

Pity really she seems quite a open minded girl speaking with what are some rather close minded people. But there we go, that's freedom of speech. Loving the advice from the woman in the full jibab, "Who are you trying to seduce?"

Scene like that little carry on always makes me think of the opening of Yates' poem "The Second Coming"

Turning and turning in the widening gyre
    The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
    Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
    Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
    The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
    The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
    The best lack all conviction, while the worst
    Are full of passionate intensity

In fairness, I've lived in Luton. I hear there was a lot of opposition to these people from the residents of Bury Park on that day anyway. At one point Anjem's mob were moved on by police because other Asian people got so hostile, they were told to go and carry on the march and move on.

So many are fed up with these Islamist clowns and the EDL. It's always the numpties that shout the loudest though. They've been there since the early 1990s when you had al-Mujhiroon having stalls outside Barclays in Luton with all there "hellfire" stuff. They haven't really changed.

Funny, but it you go further up Bury Park past the Mosque and the turn off for the Hatter's ground you get into a really densely populated area. Mostly Asian, many Sylheti Bangladeshis. Only time I was subject to racist abuse in my life, being called a "white bastard" IRRR and told to get out. Bit difficult as sadly I was cycling home (in Bury Park) at the time.

Made me chuckle as at the time I was seeing an Asian girl, never thought to enquire about her religion.

Fair play to the girl that made the film. Lot of moral courage on display there.

9. fu2

fu2 LE

I really can not understand these people. If they hate Britian and it`s laws so much why dont they **** of back to where they came from (and I don`t mean Bradford)

10. I'll be dead in 30 years or so, so don't really care what happens. I reckon Islam will take over Christianity within the next 100 years in this country though.

• Like Like x 2
  11. She has balls, but that little spat ended up sounding like two chavs at throwing-out time.

12. fu2

fu2 LE

sadly I think you are right because we turn the other cheek.

13. A ginger chav wif a gob on 'er innit?

Luton was always a shithole.

14. Nothing to do with that really. Christian church attendance is dropping massively. Most that go to church at present are either old ***** or the young made to go by their parents. The old ***** will die shortly and most of the young will **** church off once old enough to realise it's all a load of shit. Churches are being abandoned but mosques are on the rise.