The Execution of Gary Glitter

#1
In a World filled with misery and woe...

At last a TV Drama to make you smile!!

Linky

Pay-per-view to watch that cunt swing would sort out the Defence Budget shortfall.
 
#3
Say what you like about the guy. At least, unlike Jade Goody and The McCanns, he never left the kids alone.
 
#4
scuba_frog said:
Say what you like about the guy. At least, unlike Jade Goody and The McCanns, he never left the kids alone.
A bit like Mr Michael Jackson (deceased) really.
 
#6
What a fcuking stupid programme that will be. It's makers aren't much less deparaved as Glitter. So why didnt they go for the more obvious repulive targets like Huntley and Whiting?

Television is fcuked and dumbed down beyond belief.
 
#7
Glitter is living proof that madness and genius go hand in hand. He was a real icon in the 70s and 80s. I suspect that drug misuse led to the warped personality that he has today.
 
#8
phil37 said:
Glitter is living proof that madness and genius go hand in hand. He was a real icon in the 70s and 80s. I suspect that drug misuse led to the warped personality that he has today.
I suspect he was and always will be a cunt.
 
#9
walt_of_the_walts said:
What a fcuking stupid programme that will be. It's makers aren't much less deparaved as Glitter. So why didnt they go for the more obvious repulive targets like Huntley and Whiting?

Television is fcuked and dumbed down beyond belief.

Because Glitter is, or at least was, a celebrity. Huntley and Whiting, if it wasn't for their crimes you would never have heard of them. Its marketing and viewing figures and quite rightly so. It sounds like must see TV.
 
#12
Why is Glitter being persecuted when the likes of MJ get off scot free?
Channel 4 should stick to Countdown - we all know what Glitter has become.
 
#13
phil37 said:
Why is Glitter being persecuted when the likes of MJ get off scot free?
Channel 4 should stick to Countdown - we all know what Glitter has become.
What's Michael Jordan done?
 
#14
phil37 said:
Why is Glitter being persecuted when the likes of MJ get off scot free?
Channel 4 should stick to Countdown - we all know what Glitter has become.
er...due process of law. MJ found not guilt, GG (PG) guilty m'lud. Don;t you just love the jury system. I saw Gary Glitter in concert circa 1982 and do you know what-it was f'kin great.
 
#15
Norfolknchance said:
scuba_frog said:
Say what you like about the guy. At least, unlike Jade Goody and The McCanns, he never left the kids alone.
A bit like Mr Michael Jackson (deceased) really.
Gary Glitter has at least offered to foster Jackos' kids. Sort of..fill the hole that he's left behind.
 
#16
If Channel 4 are going to single out Glitter then why not the thousands of Muslims with their child brides - this would make a much more interesting story than some old bast-ard with a bent for kids.

With the state of the UK, attacking Muslims would be too political for Channel 4 - hence the easy target.
 
#17
Child brides in the UK? Plod may be many things but I don't think they would turn a Blind eye to Abdul Mohamhed McSmith and his 12 year old bride.
 
#18
phil37 said:
If Channel 4 are going to single out Glitter then why not the thousands of Muslims with their child brides - this would make a much more interesting story than some old bast-ard with a bent for kids.

With the state of the UK, attacking Muslims would be too political for Channel 4 - hence the easy target.


Hang Glltter anyway.. for being a 'orrible lttle cunt.
 
#20
walt_of_the_walts said:
Television is fcuked and dumbed down beyond belief.
How can you say that?

Only last night, I was watching a repeat of Monday's 'Bizzare ER' where a critically ill nosebleed victim was having about 3 feet of green, snot-soaked wadding pulled out of his nose by a doctor who could barely stay awake.

It was a choice between that and 'Underage and Pregnant' where a schoolboy commits statutory rape before abandoning his underage 'partner' while she prepares to move in to her new, furnished council house and explores the benefits system in eager anticipation of her 16th birthday.

I can't tell you how phrases like 'We started trying for a baby as soon as I was 14' make my heart swell with patriotic pride.

The trick is to buy one of those digital telly recorders if you haven't got Sky+. Spend some time a couple of times a week seeking out the nuggets of pure gold that hide among the mountain of dross that is modern TV scheduling.

That way, you can record The Sweeny on ITV4 in the morning; catch 'Babestation' while you're asleep at night and record Ultimate Force while Mrs Walt watches Eastenders. Then, when there's nothing on and you want to watch telly, you've got a library of televisual goodies to dip in to.
 

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads