The ex squaddie and the microwave.....

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vvaannmmaann, Nov 4, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Seems like a bit of a dick that no-one liked really.

• Like Like x 1
  2. A Nigerian national serving in the British Army?

Have I missed something?

Confused......

3. At some point recruiting Commonwealth soldiers is going to end up being more trouble than it's worth.

4. I don't agree. Some are problematic, and so are many guys from any part of the UK. You make it sound like there's going to be some big 'event' with all the Commonwealth soldiers taking over the army or something.

5. I hope the judge favours the MOD, he is clearly trying it on. I hope he gets stung for the costs too!

• Like Like x 2
  6. Religion microwaves racial discrimination hot socks??
    Noooh... It's far to confusing for me.
    are we sure it hasn't something to do with bank details?

7. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Give him two years he'll be a General and offering you generous terms to help him move the last £200.000.000 the MOD has left.

• Like Like x 3
  8. I thought Nigerians used large cooking pots for their non pork dishes and mainly involved boiling missionaries,but the I'm old and forgetfull so it could have been Pygmies....

• Like Like x 4
  9. Nope, just that at some point that number who aren't allowed to play soldiers in anything below 20 degrees because their feet will drop off and the ones who are suing the MOD for racism because they're not allowed to beat their wives to death or have 47 of their relatives living in their married quarter is going to outweigh how much the Army needs them. Especially considering we're going to have much fewer soldiers in the future.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I got to the point in the article where it said he did not eat pork; that is where I came to the conclusion he is a kunt!

• Like Like x 1
  11. He's representing himself, which says to me that every single solicitor and barrister regardless of ability, have obviously fucked him off at the high port, because his case is a sack of shit. And he's trying to milk the British cash cow by crying racism.
    I don't think he's one of Stacker1's drinking buddies!

12. Obviously.....

Try standing in a barrel and pissing in the corner.

13. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Blimey, it's 2010 again when this story was last aired on here.

14. Don't agree about the Commonwealth soldiers point.

I believe a lot of guys and girls were encouraged to come over when we were struggling to recruit and as such we were happy to accept any old dross. Now we're able to pick and choose, we should get better soldiers (Commonwealth or not) & as such these problems will lessen. Factor in that a lot who came over as a means of obtaining citizenship (no probs from me on that, at least they've earned it rather than hiding in a Sangatte lorry) who have qualified to stay then we'll start to see them signing off in large numbers.

To this case, I love the fact that he's unable to differentiate between Racism & religious intolerance and that he's decided to represent himself. If the MoD lose this one, their lawyers need shooting!