The ex-Missus...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Negligent-Discharge, Dec 14, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

Slobbing around today I saw Matthew Wrighty ask the question “Reunite with the Ex at Christmas for the kids?” Comments, please. I have my opinion…

2. The only time I will ever be willingly at my ex's side is when the bitch is being rolled to the oven. That's just to make sure she does bloody burn. As for her ashes I'm sure they won't be out of place on a land fill some where

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

• Like Like x 11
  3. Theres a good reason they are the Ex Mrs ! Jeremy kyle walt!

4. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

Mine would be ratfaced by 1100 and I'd be left to do the cooking... which I started prepping at 0715. The kids would rampage, grandparents would bicker with the obligatory Aunty necking the Gin... and there would be no batteries for some kid's toy. Merry Christmas. Bah... bumhug.

5. Why christmas is treated any different to other days i've no idea, shag it all.

• Like Like x 4
  6. In fairness the ex and I tried for my eldest's 1st Xmas but it was a disaster I couldn't breathe without being in the wrong. The mother in-law tried her best to keep things amicable in the house but eventually have in to her daughter who always had to be right.

She didn't like to be wrong even when proven wrong she was still right.

Everyone wonders where my hatred towards the bitch stems from.

I was never 1 for Xmas to begin with but she made me hate it even more. Then I moved on

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

• Like Like x 4
  7. Number 1... Hell no.
    Number 2... Sure, No problem.
    Number 3... Maybe, as long as she hasn't got her hand out.

8. My ex was fucking gorgeous and I would meet up for a christmas shag with her in a heartbeat, however we never had kids and she fucked off to live in New Zealand with the cunt she met while working abroad so the chances are slim, shame!

9. Like most kids would give a shit if both parents were present? Most would be distracted by the hundreds of pounds worth of toys, gadgets & overall shite bought for them to even notice.

10. I've not spoken to her for about six years now and it's not going to happen anytime soon. Agree with Jarrod, it's just another day, which means just another day of not speaking to her, win, win.

• Like Like x 2
  11. As stupid ideas go, that's up there with ZZ Top's 'Tejas' tour:

Happy Birthday BFG! The Warped Genius of Billy Gibbons

'“Somehow I got it in my head that it would be a good idea to get a huge stage set and take Texas to the people,” [Billy] Gibbons told Guitar World. “We had a stage in the shape of the state of Texas, and a number of rattlesnakes, vultures and even a couple of buffalo onstage. It was authentic! It was disastrous! At first, everything went well: the rattlers behaved, the birds seemed to stand the noise and the buffalo grazed quietly – until one night one buffalo decided he’d had enough. He rammed two glass cages containing the snakes. Suddenly we had a dozen rattlers crawling around onstage. Frank [Beard, drummer] suggested we play “something quiet, to soothe them” – a stupid idea, ’cos most snakes are deaf. We didn’t even attempt it. We just fled and left the roadies to minimize the damage.”'

• Like Like x 1
  12. I'll meet mine when hell freezes over or Tranmere Rovers win the Champions League, whichever happens first

13. Any piccies of her with her new girlfriend?

14. the fact my ex was ever able to use my kids as a weapon in the first place leads me to the answer that no, it would not m,ake the kids any happier.