The EU in Chaos!

IMHO the idea of Euro Army is the biggest threat to peace in Europe for years.
A few weeks “working” with Euro Corps will tell you all you need to know about a Euro Army. Nobody is willing to share anything with anyone else.

A vote was held on thursday June 23rd 2016...
Not to change the Commission though was it, the point is that you can't. You can elect MEP's to a rubber stamp "parliament" with no powers to speak of and who are lavishly bribed to toe the commission's line with a few honourable exceptions. Not the same by any stretch.

IMHO the idea of Euro Army is the biggest threat to peace in Europe for years.
Do they have anybody capable doing the heavy lifting? Some French units maybe, but the Bundeswehr is in a right state as are the rest as far as I can see.

...and which filthy, sick and twisted minded individual was it that mentioned sloppy seconds?

"A big boy did it and ran away" indeed. Tut.
I felt it important to inform the site that B_B is fücking Diane Abbot.

I thought he was Regular REME?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
I was, but the non deploying person isn't interested in facts.
I also managed to come under a sniper once and to shot at once in my single tour as a REMF.
Happy days.
I was wearing Reactolite glasses both times with proper tour 'tache and 'burns. Both ginger.

Formed in 1908 by Haldane, a far- seeing sort of fellow. Without the TA Ypres would well have been lost in Nov/ Dec 1914! However it was held for a further four long years, TA and Reg Army, also eventually The New army Holding the line! Incidentally Bravo you seem very opinionated...have you done your bit for Queen and country during your younger days? really interested to know.
It had been wanted to counter German conscript armies for decades before and the Boer War finally forced its formation.

I also managed to come under a sniper once and to shot at once in my single tour as a REMF.
Happy days.
I was wearing Reactolite glasses both times with proper tour 'tache and 'burns. Both ginger.
I wonder if this was a Village People tour?

Formed in 1908 by Haldane, a far- seeing sort of fellow. Without the TA Ypres would well have been lost in Nov/ Dec 1914! However it was held for a further four long years, TA and Reg Army, also eventually The New army Holding the line!
Am I to understand it that without the Territorials getting involved, The European War of 1914 might really have been ended by Christmas, with tens of millions of lives saved over the next 30 years and no EU?

Not to change the Commission though was it, the point is that you can't. You can elect MEP's to a rubber stamp "parliament" with no powers to speak of and who are lavishly bribed to toe the commission's line with a few honourable exceptions. Not the same by any stretch.
We voted to get rid of them by method of leaving them.

Happy days.
Even your own side hated you, then.

I thought he was Regular REME?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Hes never denied (AFAICT) he left the TAs as a Corporal over 40 years ago.

Then again, I'm nothing like as slavish a follower of his posts as he is of mine.

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
It's the Daily Express; the piece in the OP is designed to appeal to elderly gentlemen so that they can stroke their shrivelled winkies to stories of 'EU chaos' and bask in the gammon-faced pride of being British and free.
I see Corbyn has got your vote then!

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
I felt it important to inform the site that B_B is fücking Diane Abbot.
And here's me thinking she was fu cking gopping. Whoever he might be, strange surname.

Latest Threads