The EU in Chaos!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Looks like the EU can't get their sh!t together and agree who is going to be Top Goblin

Looks like they have been taking hints from Theresa's Kick the Can Down the Road tactics! I wonder if they have been getting advice from Dominic (The Sh!t) Grieve?

And they had the nerve to castigate the UK!!!!!!

Looks like the EU can't get their sh!t together and agree who is going to be Top Goblin
Macron is also causing mayhem

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

Fake Sheikh

On ROPS
On ROPs
And we are trying to leave the EU graveyboat?
Perhaps give Nigel a top job, he might only have for a while though?

Looks like they have been taking hints from Theresa's Kick the Can Down the Road tactics! I wonder if they have been getting advice from Dominic (The Sh!t) Grieve?

Good thing the Tories have been a model of stable Government, isn't it?

I truly despair, this has been obvious for years to all except to the "highly educated".

Last edited:
Good thing the Tories have been a model of stable Government, isn't it?
Good thing we can get rid of them if we want to....see the difference?

Last edited:
Even Juncker needs a little more time to empty those wine cellars in Brussels and Strasbourg before he goes.
I like his style, gets himself a gig as El-Presidente with all the gold he can eat and a permanent piss-up that puts even BAOR in the shade, and can still cast us as the bad guys...genius.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

Don’t worry they’ll be offering it Sepp Blatter in the new year.
F4E15774-4475-43A0-AD8F-E297249478AE.jpeg

Latest Threads