The escaping airman?

OK if it's wrong move it.

One of my staff is leaving the RAF after 23 years and he wants an.. Escaping Airman statue as his leaving gift.

Seems it's actually a statue of an Officer running to a Spitfire and SNCOs think it looks super on their shelf top.

Even the RAF web page and Homepage do not have a link to any RAF associated gifts? Nice pictures of some RAFSF snipers and parachute jumping but no link to the RAFShop.
Any help Magic Mushroom?

One of my staff is leaving the RAF after 23 years and he wants an.. Escaping Airman statue as his leaving gift.

Seems it's actually a statue of an Officer running to a Spitfire and SNCOs think it looks super on their shelf top.

Even the RAF web page and Homepage do not have a link to any RAF associated gifts? Nice pictures of some RAFSF snipers and parachute jumping but no link to the RAFShop.
Any help Magic Mushroom?
@Magic_Mushroom

Can't you just get him a bell with a nice chalked message on it.
When he rings it you lot run like fu....

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Even at 132 quid it's a bit.

Mind I do like his Gravity Sucks piece.
Consensus on E-Goat is that the Mess Manager should be able to source one but those threads were from a while back.

In no way wishing to disrespect our very brave and heroic young pilots of WW2. That doesn't look like a hell for leather scramble to me. More like a stately mince.

Any help Magic Mushroom?
This one?