the erm.... bedding of reporters

#3
You have to remember that after 6 months-no-shagging-tour she would get it.
 
#4
I know of one embedded jurno who was in the last gulf show and is currently out in the Stan who just loves being around the lads, but then he bats for the other side so it's like window shopping around the Chippendales for him (but I'm sure he is being 'faithful' to his er, husband)!
 
#5
Hmmm. Wonder if she's interested in doing a Postgraduate degree. I could probably take her under my... wing.
 
#7
Anything female has to be better than Kate Adie, she had a beard in '91 (proper Captain Birds eye job, honest)
 
#14
theoriginalphantom said:
Anything female has to be better than Kate Adie, she had a beard in '91 (proper Captain Birds eye job, honest)
But I have it on good authority that a certain Lt Col RAOC did his bit for Queen and Country on more than one occassion during GW1:twisted:
 
#17
EX_STAB said:
Would bedding reporters be preferable to bedding Journalism Students from Aberdeen?

Lenin used to wear a hat like that.



I don't think we should trust her - she must be a commie.

Rodney2q
 
#19
rickshaw-major said:
theoriginalphantom said:
Anything female has to be better than Kate Adie, she had a beard in '91 (proper Captain Birds eye job, honest)
But I have it on good authority that a certain Lt Col RAOC did his bit for Queen and Country on more than one occassion during GW1:twisted:
Not just the Lt Col, if my source is correct
 
#20
Rodney2q said:
EX_STAB said:
Would bedding reporters be preferable to bedding Journalism Students from Aberdeen?

Lenin used to wear a hat like that.



I don't think we should trust her - she must be a commie.

Rodney2q
And with a chin like hers, she could do with is beard... :lol:
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads