Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Equiano Project

Yokel

LE
has she done an ‘empowering’ nude photo shoot yet?

I have no idea how to respond to that. She is very beautiful but why did you think of that? But why should a woman not be allowed to celebrate her body without being made out to be promiscuous or sexually available for anyone?

If she had would that make what she says more or less worth listening to?

aardvark64

War Hero
I have no idea how to respond to that. She is very beautiful but why did you think of that? But why should a woman not be allowed to celebrate her body without being made out to be promiscuous or sexually available for anyone?

If she had would that make what she says more or less worth listening to?
Not at all. However, I would find it hard to remember what she was saying as my mind would have been wandering elsewhere throughout...

The Equiano Project - About

The Equiano Project seeks to facilitate conversations about and promote the values of freedom, humanism and universalism.

We believe that societal progress can only happen when freedom of speech, open discussion and the pursuit of truth are at its heart.

• We reject the conflict-driven approach of addressing race-relations and we challenge the notion that racism alone is the cause of all racial disparities.
  • We oppose racism, reject racial essentialism, challenge identity politics and critique the notion of race itself.
  • We argue that people must take responsibility for their lives, families and communities and lead the way to a better future.
  • We accept that there are no ‘easy answers’ and so, we seek to delve deep into issues to find nuanced and meaningful solutions to complex social ills.
I have been deeply impressed by Inaya Folarin Iman - and have signed up.
I saw her interview with Peter Whittle on the new culture forum, very impressive young woman.

Yokel

LE
I saw her interview with Peter Whittle on the new culture forum, very impressive young woman.

She was one of the people to speak out and defend Lawrence Fox's right to speak after the lefty witchunt following his appearance on Question Time.

She also came across very well when she spoke to the Triggernometry guys. She is just what we need right now - an antidote to polarisation and the lack of debate.

Latest Threads