The Epic Struggle of a Benefit Scrounging Chav - Truly Inspiring & Moving

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Ethel_the_Aardvark, Feb 12, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hiya trigger

• Like Like x 3
  2. Oh sorry - has it been done already? I did a cursory search of 'Doreen' but didn't come up with anything. Sorry if I've wasted your no doubt valuable time.

Errr having thought about it a little more I've realised that actually I don't give a flying fuck what you think after all but thanks anyway.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Don't worry, it's worth watching again.

4. I am septic and usually have no problems with English, Scots, Irish accents. Has a hard time with this lady's accent though. Sounds a bit Birminhamish to me. Really had to listen. Sad to hear she had 4 sprogs from 5 fathers.

5. To be fair, Bushmills posted a XXXX ad recently which was equally impenetrable...as was the next one...maybe it's me?

6. Interesting. Perhaps we should use brummies at MI5/6 for code transmissions

7. It's not you mate, that Bushmills post was just unfunny bollocks to be honest. He knows deep down he can do better than that, but the Doreen Story featured here and on the other thread is fucking gleaming.

8. If we use Brummies as "windtalkers" can I volunteer for code security duties, happy to erase keymat with a 9mm anytime.

9. You can all fuck right off. Thats a West Bromwich accent, she a yam yam not a brummie. We are posh compared with them.

I know thats not saying much.

• Like Like x 3
  10. You have my sincerest apologies that I got the tribe wrong, happy to shoot yams then ;-)