The end of the world.Part III

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by vvaannmmaann, Oct 27, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Amazing, astonishing. Why? It broke down within a day!

Why is that 'amazing, astonishing'?

I was certain that 'Swamper' Brown was not the engineer in charge - but maybe he I am wrong. This colliding thing was not a Prescott project was it?

2. "Stand By Collider launch"

"Standing by",

"All systems checked?",

"Systems checked, we are GO!",

"Light blue touch paper"

"LIT!"

"FFFFFSSSSSSSSSSSSSS".............PFFFFUT!.

Oh well, anyone for Beer?. :roll: :roll:

3. So any minute now we'll black out for 137 seconds and see the future... :wink:

4. In mine,I was a crow.I'm really worried.

5. It'll happen on Sunday. The whole world will go up in one big, almighty bang and that'll be the end of civilisation as we know it. How do I know? Cos I'm gonna win the lottery on Saturday night and, knowing my luck, the world will end the day after (or I'll get knocked down by a number 7 bus).

6. I hope they find the 'Missing Particle' from Neues Arbeits.... Maybe a 'Broone Bosun'..... ain't a 'Bosun' the chappie who stears a ship....?? Feck me I just realsied 'Bosun Brown' has been steering the Ship of State for 2 and a bit years now..... No collisions as yet.... unless the '2-Shaggs Particle'.. is one of these 'Free Radicals' floating a round the periphery of Neues Arbeits....

But I think when the Neues Arbeits Collider is fully operational... all the 'Large Particles' will rise to the Top.... and theres one floating around Euro-land somewhere.... the 'Sainted Teflon' particle....

Oh feck me.... I think I had better shut down and go off to beddy-byes now.... I just cannot be serious about 'Colliders' or anything else tonight.... :p :p :roll:

7. Quote Frankie Boyle. " If they want to see something spinning round at the speed of light, they should come and watch my electric meter".

8. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Ah, Franky Boyle - he was a great comedian in his day, and he will be again after his current run of success.