The end of the world is nigh...

Saw this (don't ask) and couldn't help thinking that I recognised a few of the pre-conditions. Should we tell the government? Oh, hang on...

Nobody knows when the Day of Judgement will come but its approaching signs have been mentioned by Prophet of God (Peace be upon him). The signs are as follows:

• Sins will be committed in abundance;
• Disobedience to parents and harsh treatment to them will be rampant;
• Trusted deposits will be no longer be safe;
• Singing, dancing and revelries will increase by leaps and bounds;
• The younger generation will be abusing their forefathers;
• The uneducated or the ill-educated will become leaders;
and
• The incompetents will come to hold high offices.
When such things start to happen, then, it can be concluded that the Day of Judgment is near. One must be fearful of that day and its horror. May Allah protect all of us.

From;

http://www.central-mosque.com/aqeedah/essentialbeliefs.htm

well ive got some bad news for them. each one of these conditions has been met....

welconme to the western world! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

agent smith

fas_et_gloria said:
• Sins will be committed in abundance;
• Disobedience to parents and harsh treatment to them will be rampant;
• Trusted deposits will be no longer be safe;
• Singing, dancing and revelries will increase by leaps and bounds;
• The younger generation will be abusing their forefathers;
• The uneducated or the ill-educated will become leaders;
and
• The incompetents will come to hold high offices.

http://www.central-mosque.com/aqeedah/essentialbeliefs.htm
[/quote]

When was it ever different?

Well Ive led what I deem to be a good live. So if its judgement for me, Ill make sure he gets the brews on before sentence.

SK

Resurrection, as the world was supposed to end today and I have opened a bottle of Cardhu just in case, anything happening in your part of the Arrse world

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
If the world ends while I am on holiday, will someone get word to me please!

Ta.

I believe Worlds End is in Hampshire.

Worlds End is a small village in the civil parish of Hambledon in the Winchester district of Hampshire, England. The village is about 7 miles north of Portsmouth and 3.5 miles north-west of Waterlooville, its nearest town

Robert Graves:-
image.jpeg

used to live in Worlds End Cottage, Islip:-
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Until he said Goodbye to All That and fucked off to Mallorca:-
image.jpeg

So it turned out all right for him.

Last edited:
Stopped at the Swan Inn at Islip for a beer. Nice little country pub. Shame Islip is miles from anywhere. Could only have two because of the driving.

I know why although traffic never used to be bad back then. My wife's mum and dad moved up to Tadmarton near Banbury from London in the eighties. The route across the back roads from Oxford to Bloxham through Islip etc was the "pretty" route when we used to visit them fairly frequently. The journey was the same length of time as sticking to the motorway so the scenery made a tedious journey much less so. Presumably people these days just use it to dodge motorway traffic.

Last edited: