The end of the world is nigh. Repent you sinners.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Steven, Jan 17, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The apocalypse is upon us. The signs and portents are all around us.

Flocks of birds fall lifeless from the sky, the rivers are awash with millions of dead fish and cows drop dead in the fields, all with no readily explainable cause.

Floods, volcanoes and earthquakes abound in the land (alright maybe not earthquakes).

So as we are all doomed what sin will you be committing in the final days of existence?

Personally I think I will just get pissed and see if I can sleep through it all.
  2. Shock (understandable but unjustified) at Labour retaining Oldham?

Get thee up to Deepdale, young lad. 3.6 on the Richter, it was.

3. Having a sandwich and a nice cup of tea. Then some shagging most likely. Find some daft bint that reckons the world is actually going to end and take blessed advantage.
  4. "Forgetting" to pay the bills....
  5. Robbing the lead off the roof is not going to church Mr D.
  6. we're all going to die - but before we do I have a few bottles need drinking
  7. need any help? :)
  8. yes you can open and pass them to me for drinking
  9. damnation! that's ok I have one of those novelty really long straws... we can share!

Or else I'll employ my standard club manoeuvre ... point at something behind you and while you're gawking, quickly take several massive slugs of your drink...when you look back again you won't even notice :razz:

End times call for sneaky tactics!
  10. Anyone working on the After Life Rumour Service (ALRSE) yet - Olive Net Ltd?

If there is no Penguins of Madagascar on the 'otherside', don't wait for me.
  11. Who said no earthquakes? Over here in Catalonia we have had a couple of earth trembles recently, and this was a volcanic area. Be very afraid.