Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

The End of The World (best get some beers in)

ImageUploadedByARRSE1355870622.396135.jpg panic over

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

I shouldnt worry, as far as accurate predictions go they didnt predict the spics and conquistathingies did they?

There will lots of nice second-hand bomb shelters for sale in the Spring post 'Egg-on-Face' New year revels, and hubby blaming wifey for believing in this sh*te, and having to fork out thousands of Dollars for an unwanted underground hide-away. Mind you they will make fine rumpus rooms for the Teenagers to drink, bonk, hong, fart, suck, smoke dope and generally get up to no good, and nobody will see or hear them....

Perhaps the next Teenagers birthday bash advertised on 'Facebook' can be held in one of thes tubes, then you can lock 'em all in and drop in a pellet or two of tear gas.... just to see how fast they can evacuate the said shelter.....

Perhaps there will be lots of these who will turn up..... and leave lots, and lots of these behind.....

There will lots of nice second-hand bomb shelters for sale in the Spring post 'Egg-on-Face' New year revels, and hubby blaming wifey for believing in this sh*te, and having to fork out thousands of Dollars for an unwanted underground hide-away. Mind you they will make fine rumpus rooms for the Teenagers to drink, bonk, hong, fart, suck, smoke dope and generally get up to no good, and nobody will see or hear them....

Perhaps the next Teenagers birthday bash advertised on 'Facebook' can be held in one of thes tubes, then you can lock 'em all in and drop in a pellet or two of tear gas.... just to see how fast they can evacuate the said shelter.....

Perhaps there will be lots of these who will turn up..... and leave lots, and lots of these behind.....

Your post has just ended my world!

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Got me a bit confused has this one, apparently I've got about ten and a bit hours left and then it's all over ............. rover :geek:However as Clarkson would say 'here's the thing'..... Are we all gonna simultaneously disappear in a cloud of red mist at noon Zulu or will it take into account all the different time zones, seeing as it's never the same date either side of the International Date line did the Mayans take into account all the variations, not to mention daylight saving and stuff, around this green and blue orb ?

Anyhoo, if I'm not here termorrer au revoir mon braves, it's been a blast :salut:

I don't mind the music and Sarah Brightman would get it,

[video=youtube;QbN0g8-zbdY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbN0g8-zbdY[/video]