The End of Black History Month

It's not in the WW1 section of the book. It could be hiding elsewhere, but I'd be surprised.

Why don't you read the book yourself and come to your own conclusions? It bothers you enough to post about it, so you could check it out?

Audible do a free book cancel within 30 days, if you're not already a member.
Because the author is pushing a race agenda and all his work is selective history that only fits his agenda.

I wouldn't bother reading it.

This is a new one on me. I truly did not know that our police (for Police I am assuming Met in this case) were dealing with domestic abuse incorrectly due to 'cultural' differences as stated in the video clip.

I am not going to belittle domestic abuse but I do wonder what Anti Racist Cumbria would have to say about any posters that may support this campaign if they depict a black man.

'We get left at home with our abusers'

View attachment 610728
'Sistah Space', a charity set up on racial lines, so not skewed in their statistics.

"Founded in November 2015, Sistah Space is a community-based non-profit initiative created to bridge the gap in domestic abuse services for African heritage women and girls."

The police are probably fed up with allegations being withdrawn or being attacked by the victim, and that's before the cries of "You're only arresting me because I'm black!"

@mrdude, ever the optimist. As you well know racism and by extension slavery has only ever happened to BAME types. In fact as time goes on it becomes clearer to me that only the black component of BAME has ever suffered from racism or slavery.
I was just reading that in the aftermaths of the 1715 and 1745 Jacobite rebellions, those captured rebels who did not warrant hanging, drawing and quartering were sent to America and the indies as slaves. The people in question were from Lancashire's Ribble Valley.

Last edited:
I was just reading that in the aftermaths of the 1715 and 1745 Jacobite rebellions, those captured rebels who did not warrant hanging, drawing and quartering were sent to America and the indies as slaves.
I already knew this (Probably by one of Nicola Sturgeons relatives - the dictator bitch that she is).

I was just reading that in the aftermaths of the 1715 and 1745 Jacobite rebellions, those captured rebels who did not warrant hanging, drawing and quartering were sent to America and the indies as slaves. The people in question were from Lancashire's Ribble Valley.
Funnily enough, a few years back I went to a friends wedding in a small upstate New York town and some of the guests on the list hd the surname Coon-Ribble (no, I'm not making this up).
My friend getting married is from Preston (living in the US now), as am I and the people in question were from the brides side and had no idea where the 'Ribble' part of their name came from.
That answers a lot of questions, many thanks for letting me know.

Funnily enough, a few years back I went to a friends wedding in a small upstate New York town and some of the guests on the list hd the surname Ribble-Coon (no, I'm not making this up).
My friend getting married is from Preston (living in the US now), as am I and the people in question were from the brides side and had no idea where the 'Ribble' part of their name came from.
That answers a lot of questions, many thanks for letting me know.

I still don't know how the Maine Coon got it's name though, obviously it come from Maine, but the other bit????

I still don't know how the Maine Coon got it's name though, obviously it come from Maine, but the other bit????
Her, the brides family, is from up that way (New England) and the Ribble, is the River Ribble as in the Ribble Valley referenced by @Clio1326

Last edited:
America has some weird British connections, I wonder if Hollywood is named after the place in Birmingham?

Because the tail and coat bear a resemblance to that of a racoon. Before it was understood that this wasn't possible, people assumed that this came about as the result of the creature being the result of a cross between a domestic cat and a racoon.

The 'Coonskin hat - the apostrophe coming to the rescue there - being an abbreviation of Racoon skin hat follows the same principle; the racist slur comes from Barracoon, a mangling of a Portuguese word for a barrack-like building in which African slaves were kept.

America has some weird British connections, I wonder if Hollywood is named after the place in Birmingham?

It's named after a ranch somewhere in the Mid-West. A Mr & Mrs Wilcox bought a ranch in California and used some of it to lay out a town (having aspirations to be property developers). Mrs Wilcox had a friend who told her about the ranch in the Mid-West and she fell in love with the name. When Mr Wilcox put the map of the development into the local authorities, it had the name 'Hollywood, California' on it.

The Hollywood ranch may have been named after the small hamlet near the River Cole, but the evidence for this is patchy and probably apocryphal.

That hamlet stood by a wood containing holly trees, and was known as Hollywood by the early 1830s, although the evidence suggests that it was originally (in the late 1700s) probably spelled 'Hollie Wood'.

Anyway, the reason I came onto the thread was to note that it appears that Goldsmith's University, to mark the end of Black History month, has informed all the members of the history department who teach black history that they're likely to be made redundant...

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Anyway, the reason I came onto the thread was to note that it appears that Goldsmith's University, to mark the end of Black History month, has informed all the members of the history department who teach black history that they're likely to be made redundant...
Karma for the lefty twats! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Even something like Indentured service has existed for millennia in different forms. In a perverse sense that was actually a very progressive system for its time, because it meant they're weren't bayoneted out of hand.. The Roman Army once inducted captured prisoners into its auxillia and the defeated civil population were enslaved and dispersed around the rural parts of the empire.. The currency of victory in war has always being slavery.

Again all the race experts want to make this about skin colour, because in Revolutionary America a black man took centuries to rise to the top. But I doubt the Roman Emperor Severus would agree (2 centuries after Caesar).

Last edited:
Caught part of drama on ITV promoting the BLM narrative last night - turns out it was actually Coronation Street.

It has literally infested the airwaves - will this sh!te ever end?

Latest Threads