Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

The End is Nigh!

Tobers son, It's the City of Derry in the County of Londonderry. Looks like the geography is as bad as your history. And if their only crime is loyalty then committing a crime against the express wishes of the crown should be seen as treason and they should all still be locked up.

By the way nothing in my national identity, spiritual heritage or tradition has me marching around pointlessly in a cheap suit or hating people I've never met or who have done me no harm purely because of their religion

Tobers son, It's the City of Derry in the County of Londonderry. Looks like the geography is as bad as your history. And if their only crime is loyalty then committing a crime against the express wishes of the crown should be seen as treason and they should all still be locked up.

By the way nothing in my national identity, spiritual heritage or tradition has me marching around pointlessly in a cheap suit or hating people I've never met or who have done me no harm purely because of their religion

Screen shot 2012-02-07 at 11.37.32 PM.png

Well done , if it's on the internet it must be true. That's me told off, I'm away to hide my head in shame......while the kettle boils

The good news is if The Rev Ian dies peacefully in bed at a ripe old age. He dies at Gods will, hardly a martyrs death. It's highly unlikely that the lunatic fringe will go out and burn churches........Aw hold on, these are NI loyalists we're talking about. Anythings possible
Possibly a good look at mortality and eternity will teach him a little humility and he'll maybe apologise for being so quick to call down the wrath of God on others.
What if he's wrong?
What if God's female and Catholic?

abeafefb1775bcdec36d9c59ed8951223fc405ab3aa5f9a6c3b6dd288507f850.jpg

Soon to be true

Its Bigots like you that stir the sh*t.
I feel sorry for the Catholic population in Northern Ireland. History shows they have always been treated badly. There needs to be a lot of forgiveness and obviously you cannot forgive. To say you will piss on someones grave is unforgivable. By the way its still called Londonderry.

History shows that Catholic poor people have always been treated badly. History will also show that Protestant poor people were also treated badly (but they were too stupid to know any better). Forgiveness, don't be stupid that will never happen what would everyone have to moan about?
As for pissing on someones gr.ave being unforgivable.........you need to forgive........he's going to need waders.
I don't care what it's called but the Apprentice Boys call it Derry

I hope the bastard slowly chokes to death!

When I visit our foks in Derry, I'll make a special pilgrimage to his grave and piss on it.

MsG

Met him a couple of times. He wasn't keen on Catholics, one of which I am, btw, but hated drinkers even more.

A certain BBC Panorama reporter attempted to interview him after a night on the lash at the Crown. "I will NOT be giving answers to a man with the TAINT OF DRINK ON HIS BREATH".

He's a nice bloke, actually, with a sense of humour. He really likes watching Carry On films. I saw him watching Carry On Dick and I thought he'd croak then.

I wish him all the best, Catholic or Protestant.