The End is Nigh!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by in_the_cheapseats, Feb 6, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

2. Never, never, never!
  3. Good riddance, I hope the Irish Catholics now try & out do the Irish Protestants, hopefully in multiples!
  4. Great news! I hope he's in extreme pain and dies a tortuous death, the FOB bastard!

5. ancienturion

ancienturion LE Book Reviewer

Had a lot of experience with him, did you?
  6. Why?
  7. ancienturion

ancienturion LE Book Reviewer

People do not ask to get older, you know and the Blair "yoof" experiment wasn't exactly inspiring to the rest of the population.
  8. Ulster says noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

He won't be missed except by a rump of sash wearing bigots
  9. skid2

skid2 LE Book Reviewer

The good news is if The Rev Ian dies peacefully in bed at a ripe old age. He dies at Gods will, hardly a martyrs death. It's highly unlikely that the lunatic fringe will go out and burn churches........Aw hold on, these are NI loyalists we're talking about. Anythings possible
    Possibly a good look at mortality and eternity will teach him a little humility and he'll maybe apologise for being so quick to call down the wrath of God on others.
    What if he's wrong?
    What if God's female and Catholic?
  10. You lot are a ******* disgrace. This is the man who built the DUP in to the largest unionist party in Northern Ireland. His only crime is loyalty to the United Kingdom and to the religious and national identity of a majority of people in Northern Ireland.

What's more, unlike McGuiness et al, I'm rather sure he never went ******* about with a tommy gun.
    • Like Like x 5
  11. Let me add a little bit onto the section I've emboldened in your post: in addition to inciting sectarian hatred with his bigoted, extremist ranting, single-handedly scuppering the Sunningdale Agreement and certainly unnecessarily prolonging Op Banner with his vindictive hate of anything Catholic.

There's also a lot of evidence to suggest that, while he himself didn't have his finger on the trigger, he was responsible for organising a lot of attacks on Catholics. The man's a total fuckin' ******** and the sooner he karks it, the better. I hope the bastard slowly chokes to death!

When I visit our foks in Derry, I'll make a special pilgrimage to his grave and piss on it.

• Like Like x 2
  12. skid2

skid2 LE Book Reviewer

Have a look at Paisley in the late 60s and early 70s. Go and find some of his cohorts at the time and see if they will talk about what was going on and how he managed to sideline them at every opportunity, especially those that benefitted him personally. That man stirred up more trouble than anyone else, wrecked more idiot protestant lives than the provies did.
    I rang an old friend late last night he goes back with Paisley as far as the UPV (He loves his sashes and rallies does Ian) and we were talking about the rewriting of the mans history as he was retiring from politics. 'Don't worry', he said 'There are books ready to roll as soon as he kicks it, the Paisleys won't even be welcome on the Copeland Islands'.
    So I asked, The Third Force?
    'Third Force........the only Third Force that man developed was a sellout to Sinn Fein, he's a collaborator, a quisling.........a judas'.
    Made me laugh
  13. Londonderry.
    • Like Like x 6
  14. You can call it fuckin' Susan, if you like. I'll stick with DERRY.