Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

Not really. Movement of money derived from or for the purposes of criminality is a prohibition defined by POCA. The carriage of money per se is not an offence but it can be questioned. Mainly because most legit financial transactions can be dealt with by banks for security. Cash carriage is by it's very nature insecure.
Maybe SB's friends just look a bit dodgy?

I've done similar mountain biking. As any fule kno, the New Forest is mostly clay soil so water doesn't drain fast. After heavy showers the ground is covered in half an inch of water so you can merrily bomb around splashing water everywhere, getting muddy and generally having a laugh.

Until your front wheel finds the foot deep pothole and you do your Superman impression over the handlebars. Fortunately I found a second puddle as a landing site. Everyone else thought it was hilarious.
I think it was the winter storms either late '88 or early '89, when my brother and I decided we'd go and have a look at the floods on our new fan-dangled mountain bikes. We were gently scooting along in the water which was almost up to the wheel hubs when all of a sudden it was aaaaaaaaaaaaargh! Splosh!

The storm had upended a tree, but the water had covered it up along with the whacking great big hole where the root system had been.

30 years later and we're still encouraging the Emperor to make an appearance.

Interesting thought, I believe that the North Koreans have already tried something similar. Perhaps they could organise it.
I think that's a rather good idea. While his Sports Minister strongly requests the addition of the sport, old Kim can sit there in his chair, smiling at the Committee and idly turning his Big Red Button around in his hands. I can readily see the Committee passing the motion without dissent.

The terrible bushfires on Australia whilst a natural disaster are clearly too much of a temptation to keep his purple eminence away for long. A 52 year old man arrested for arson for starting one of the blazes claimed that he was trying to back burn in order to protect his cannabis crop. Surely a whiff of sulphur in the smoke

The terrible bushfires on Australia whilst a natural disaster are clearly too much of a temptation to keep his purple eminence away for long. A 52 year old man arrested for arson for starting one of the blazes claimed that he was trying to back burn in order to protect his cannabis crop. Surely a whiff of sulphur in the smoke

If he failed to protect the crop I don't think the smell was sulphur.

I guess his whole plan went to pot, then?

Mickey Venice.jpg

Given the current level of flooding in Venice is this really the best picture for Disney Cruise Lines to be using to try to entice folk aboard

Interesting. Friends of ours were stopped and asked how much Sterling they were taking out of the country just last week. They were somewhat puzzled. Flight to Spain if it makes any difference.
When I was plod the limit was 5k. Anything over tended to arouse suspicion (ie; you would be 'examined' under TACT 2000)