Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

"No need to worry pathetic mortal, all you have to do is keep saying "Positive Action" and nothing you do can possibly be classed as or even alleged to be that nasty, illegal "Positive Discrimination"!

Oh don't look so worried, it's Camden so nobody will notice anything you might very heavily & lumpily imply about excluding white males from BTP Recruitment anyway.

And you do find yourself on the wrong end of a total shitstorm, even if it is just allegations of idiotic PR, you can wholly stump your critics by claiming that a "workshop" aimed at obtaining recruits forms absolutely no part of a recruitment process whatsoever!"

Gareth Morgan (@gmorgan37) tweeted at 3:34 pm on Thu, Jan 17, 2019:
Sounds like positive discrimination.
()

"Muwahaahshaha....."

Why the fuss? That's absolutely normal for every govt/parastatal and most private sector recruitment positions in SA. Only difference here is that it's the overall minority who are excluded.

As in the case you mention, tumbleweeds and crickets from the vociferously strident advocates of equality on the left.

He had a quick chat with me just now.

EM: Hi Ortho, I see you're off on another one of your clumsy culinary adventures. Try and make it look less like shit this time, alright?
Me: **** off, my thumb still hurts from the last time you gave me 'advice'.
EM: This time I'm looking out for you. You've just finished chopping a load of chillis so you really ought to wash your hands before you have a piss. We don't want a repeat of the burning bellend episode, do we?
Me: Cheers, that's actually a helpful reminder. I'll nip to the bog now while the sauce is cooking.
EM: (with a slight hint of sulfur in the air) Very sensible minion. Isn't your ear a bit itchy though?
Me: Yeah, it is, I'll just give it a quick scrat...OUCH! BASTARD!

I suspect poking a glowing ember into my ear would produce a similar sensation.

He had a quick chat with me just now.

EM: Hi Ortho, I see you're off on another one of your clumsy culinary adventures. Try and make it look less like shit this time, alright?
Me: **** off, my thumb still hurts from the last time you gave me 'advice'.
EM: This time I'm looking out for you. You've just finished chopping a load of chillis so you really ought to wash your hands before you have a piss. We don't want a repeat of the burning bellend episode, do we?
Me: Cheers, that's actually a helpful reminder. I'll nip to the bog now while the sauce is cooking.
EM: (with a slight hint of sulfur in the air) Very sensible minion. Isn't your ear a bit itchy though?
Me: Yeah, it is, I'll just give it a quick scrat...OUCH! BASTARD!

I suspect poking a glowing ember into my ear would produce a similar sensation.
No disposable gloves?

E.M : Go on Adam my son, celebrate your finding of a recumbent stone circle . Historic Scotland will love it.

Adam : Of course your Eminence , it will make me famous.

EM : Mwaaaahhh

An Aberdeenshire stone circle initially thought to be thousands of years old has been identified as a modern replica.

An investigation into the site at the parish of Leochel-Cushnie found the stones to be about 20 years old.

It was originally thought to be the site of a recumbent stone circle - until the man who built it came forward.

The findings sparked excitement among experts and were widely reported.

They were initially celebrated as an authentic recumbent stone circle by Adam Welfare of Historic Environment Scotland and Aberdeenshire Council's Archaeology Service.

Further archaeological analysis of the stones was being conducted when a former owner of the farm contacted Mr Welfare to say he had built the stone circle in the 1990s.

E.M : Go on Adam my son, celebrate your finding of a recumbent stone circle . Historic Scotland will love it.

An Aberdeenshire stone circle initially thought to be thousands of years old has been identified as a modern replica.

An investigation into the site at the parish of Leochel-Cushnie found the stones to be about 20 years old.

It was originally thought to be the site of a recumbent stone circle - until the man who built it came forward.

They were initially celebrated as an authentic recumbent stone circle by Adam Welfare of Historic Environment Scotland and Aberdeenshire Council's Archaeology Service.

Further archaeological analysis of the stones was being conducted when a former owner of the farm contacted Mr Welfare to say he had built the stone circle in the 1990s.
They ripped him a bit on radio 5 live earlier

Even funnier had it been one of these:
Marshalls Indian Sandstone Textured Buff Multi Paving Circle Kit - 6.34 M2 £279.99