Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

why bother with a taxi, I can driver perfectly ( ish)

Ant McPartlin arrested on suspicion of drink-driving after crashing Mini

1521451862010.png

At last. A moderately workable way to make the distinction between Ant and Dec.

Ant is the one who is cracking up.

(Or is it Dec?)
Aaaand, they've cancelled Saturday Night Takeaway. Selfish bastard.

I wonder what will happen to all those people who've won "A place on the plane" to go to Florida?

Aaaand, they've cancelled Saturday Night Takeaway. Selfish bastard.

I wonder what will happen to all those people who've won "A place on the plane" to go to Florida?
They'd better not cancel the Monday Night Takeaway I just ordered for Zero Alpha's birthday. My life wouldn't be worth living.

Ant and Dec? Meh.

No f*cking sympathy whatsoever.

Aw, have a heart. The man is only worth £60m and he is pissed, stuck in SW1 (where the taxi's are on strike) with his Mum in the car..... I'll say it again.... WITH HIS MUM IN THE CAR... and he puts the motor head-on into a Mini with a couple and their sprog in it.

I may not get to sleep tonight worrying about the poor misunderstood boy.

Aw, have a heart. The man is only worth £60m and he is pissed, stuck in SW1 (where the taxi's are on strike) with his Mum in the car..... I'll say it again.... WITH HIS MUM IN THE CAR... and he puts the motor head-on into a Mini with a couple and their sprog in it.

I may not get to sleep tonight worrying about the poor misunderstood boy.
I just posted this elsewhere.

I put Ant and Dec on the telly in 1999. We beat Newcastle 2-1 (again) and on local radio, Simon Crabtree ranted, "Ant and Dec, Sting, Bobby Robson, Alan She-Ra, Robson Green, Tony Blair, can you hear me Tony Blair? Your boys took one hellofa beating." I sent it to Soccer AM who put it to the video of the final whistle. The fans of the week were Geordies. Carnage. Death threats against Crabtree.