Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

This ones funnier than the old geezer with the shottie...

This ones funnier than the old geezer with the shottie...

I would be very interested to know what sort of sentence those 2 ********** will get for that?

Listening to the EM (PBUH) and disregarding the fact that CCTV will not only capture them in the shop but also walking down the street to it etc means they both will be getting a very warm welcome from a few blokes in the showers/toilets/cells once they get put away.

Anyone know what you get for a knife robbery crime in the USA?

I would be very interested to know what sort of sentence those 2 ********** will get for that?

Listening to the EM (PBUH) and disregarding the fact that CCTV will not only capture them in the shop but also walking down the street to it etc means they both will be getting a very warm welcome from a few blokes in the showers/toilets/cells once they get put away.

Anyone know what you get for a knife robbery crime in the USA?
I think it was the shop owner who had the knife, not the robbers. Nice reverse grip work too.

I think it was the shop owner who had the knife, not the robbers. Nice reverse grip work too.
Thank you.

Apologies all.

EM - Hey SB, it’s 0430 in the morning. Don’t bother reading or watching the video clip properly. Just post some bollocks and no one will notice anyway.

SB - Sure thing EM.

EM - Sucker……………ha ha.