Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

I trust that means sorting that gopping adherence to margins/justification out as well as the spelling, if not the inconsistant application of ranks in full and abbreviated...?!
It's gonna be akin to an Imax screen once they add the dodgy genders.

But the replacement stonemason will get plenty of overtime wonga at the taxpayer's expense- glass half full and all that.

I believe that EM may be advising Lewis Hamilton on his choice of clothing.
At least that's the only reason I can think of for wearing this:
View attachment 673521

I do so long for that ludicrous-looking mobile object to have a "Jussie Smollett"-type incident, with all the attendant consequences occurring when he gets his ass caught.

As for Piquet calling him the N-word, not only does it show off his complete lack of class, but also his paucity of imagination. If you don't like the guy, and that's a fairly reasonable stance in my view, there are many far safer routes to slagging him off without stooping to the level of using racial abuse.

Forgetting the however many Scalextric world championships he’s won and his avant garde fashion choices, he’s still blown ropes over Nicole Scherzinger.
That’s the main reason I can’t stand him, to be honest.
Thread drift complete.

A marriage proposal in a romantic lakeside setting went horribly wrong when the groom-to-be dropped the ring through decking and into the water.

Friends came over and "went in with swimming shorts and goggles on, but they couldn't find the ring," said Mr Bamber.
They even tried a magnet, but the ring was white gold so that did not work, he said.