Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

You have to admire the Upper Class, they are just as likely to take the purples cloaked ones advice as the average council estate mong
of course he provides a far superior and more personal service tailored to the rich and foolish

Michael Treichl a hedge fund manager (boo hiss) purchased a Grade 1 listed property by the name of Parnham House, one of Dorsets oldest stately homes, it was bit of a fixer upper having been rather run down since being used as a school for many years
it has a rather sad history as one owner, the holder of the first VC to be awarded to the RFC died, and his son was killed in the second war in the RAF
Michael had spent 15 years restoring the house, and then perhaps short of money , took some advice from the Emperor and toasted the gaff hoping to make a few million on the insurance, (Hedge fund investors tend to sail close to the wind, but not usually that close !!)
when he was nicked the lying git told the old bill that he had been staying at Claridges, since when he vanished to Austria and topped himself a few months later
but his Widow, a former model has tried to claim 38 million on the insurance , despite alleging that her old man toasted the place !!
she is in the High Court battling the insurers, who so far, and rather sensibly have told her to take a running jump ! , in the nicest possible way of course, she also delayed telling them for two years that her old man had toasted the gaff, but feels that because she did not start the fire, she is not responsible and should receive the wonga, like married couples never discuss stuff over dinner ???
the house has since been sold to a geezer who plans to turn it into a theme park for 2.5 million, so I imagine she is counting on the dosh to sustain her lifestyle, although she is about to marry another rich geezer ??
1618868081790.png

Attachments

• 1618866947662.png
    1618866947662.png
    355.7 KB · Views: 5
EM (PBUH) - "Go on team, every mobile crane can exceed its maximum lifting weight by quite a considerable amount just as long as you go gently, it's basic physics."

Team - "Honest EM, you sure"?

EM (PBUH) - "Yeah, of course, I got best student on my Coles Crane Op course and everything when I was a lad". "Just make sure the marshaller wears a hard hat for H&S purposes"

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

EM (PBUH) - Mwah, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha............. you bunch of belters.

You have to admire the Upper Class, they are just as likely to take the purples cloaked ones advice as the average council estate mong
of course he provides a far superior and more personal service tailored to the rich and foolish

Michael Treichl a hedge fund manager (boo hiss) purchased a Grade 1 listed property by the name of Parnham House, one of Dorsets oldest stately homes, it was bit of a fixer upper having been rather run down since being used as a school for many years
it has a rather sad history as one owner, the holder of the first VC to be awarded to the RFC died, and his son was killed in the second war in the RAF
Michael had spent 15 years restoring the house, and then perhaps short of money , took some advice from the Emperor and toasted the gaff hoping to make a few million on the insurance, (Hedge fund investors tend to sail close to the wind, but not usually that close !!)
when he was nicked the lying git told the old bill that he had been staying at Claridges, since when he vanished to Austria and topped himself a few months later
but his Widow, a former model has tried to claim 38 million on the insurance , despite alleging that her old man toasted the place !!
she is in the High Court battling the insurers, who so far, and rather sensibly have told her to take a running jump ! , in the nicest possible way of course, she also delayed telling them for two years that her old man had toasted the gaff, but feels that because she did not start the fire, she is not responsible and should receive the wonga, like married couples never discuss stuff over dinner ???
the house has since been sold to a geezer who plans to turn it into a theme park for 2.5 million, so I imagine she is counting on the dosh to sustain her lifestyle, although she is about to marry another rich geezer ??
View attachment 566736

.....and that’s straight from the horse’s mouth

EM (PBUH) - "Go on team, every mobile crane can exceed its maximum lifting weight by quite a considerable amount just as long as you go gently, it's basic physics."

Team - "Honest EM, you sure"?

EM (PBUH) - "Yeah, of course, I got best student on my Coles Crane Op course and everything when I was a lad". "Just make sure the marshaller wears a hard hat for H&S purposes"

EM (PBUH) - Mwah, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha............. you bunch of belters.
I do wonder if @NSP was on board, as 1 bloke leaped off with alacrity, almost as if he'd practiced the move before.

I do wonder if @NSP was on board, as 1 bloke leaped off with alacrity, almost as if he'd practiced the move before.
My first sinking I stepped from the deck to the dock with grace and élan. My second sinking I stepped from the deck into the rescue boat with grace and élan also.

I have only ever leapt from the deck into the sea once in a quarter-century before the mast, when anchored off Malta for the night waiting for a berth in Grand Harbour, when the captain gave permission for swimming. That, too, was executed with grace and élan. And much poise...

My first sinking I stepped from the deck to the dock with grace and élan. My second sinking I stepped from the deck into the rescue boat with grace and élan also.

I have only ever leapt from the deck into the sea once in a quarter-century before the mast, when anchored off Malta for the night waiting for a berth in Grand Harbour, when the captain gave permission for swimming. That, too, was executed with grace and élan. And much porpoise...
Fishily fixed the last word...

I have only ever leapt from the deck into the sea once in a quarter-century before the mast, when anchored off Malta for the night waiting for a berth in Grand Harbour, when the captain gave permission for swimming. That, too, was executed with grace and élan. And much poise...

Eldest Miss F used to get in trouble at Sailing club for her ability to run round the hull of the various dinghies during capsize drills.

The incentive was to avoid the chilly waters of Kirkwall Bay.

Not quite executed with 'grace and elan' here:

Perhaps a couple of definitions of élan might fit the bill somewhat better ie energy and enthusiasm.