Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

If you consider every other driver on the road an idiot with poor driving skills and a death wish and drive defensively accordingly, you will rarely be disappointed but frequently pleasantly surprised.
I find that stereotyping helps, after over 40 years of driving/motorcycling you get to spot the main offenders, as taught by a black rat in the 70s

but every now and then one surprises you

Oi!

Off to the unconscious bias whinefest for you lot. You're not allowed to assume mongs are bloody mongs, even if they make every effort to reinforce any assumptions as to their mongevity you may or may not make.

The Empereors Cotswold Franchise is going great guns

Whilst Ciren NPT were enroute back to the shire for our 1st prisoner we came across this man, on the phone and unaware of his surroundings, to top it off he failed to tax his car for over a year. !

1606210229517.png

Thick Northern Tart: I want to keep my hair salon open.

EM(PBUH): Stick a poster in your window saying 'I do not consent to being closed, my business stands under common law'. You'll be fine, the council will let you stay open.

TNT: Great idea, Your Eminence. So you reckon this will do and I'll be bullet proof?

EM: Perfick! *puff of purple smoke*

Common law.jpg

Thick Northern Tart: I want to keep my hair salon open.

EM(PBUH): Stick a poster in your window saying 'I do not consent to being closed, my business stands under common law'. You'll be fine, the council will let you stay open.

TNT: Great idea, Your Eminence. So you reckon this will do and I'll be bullet proof?

EM: Perfick! *puff of purple smoke*

View attachment 523348

See this on You Tube videos a lot, was a yank thing but its spreading "I do not consent" when being arrested. The cops really take that on board. Common Law is another one. Living person, basically they're saying that the law doesn't apply to them :) I loved the Reference to the Magna Carta because that obviously hasn't changed in the centuries since it was written :)

See this on You Tube videos a lot, was a yank thing but its spreading "I do not consent" when being arrested. The cops really take that on board. Common Law is another one. Living person, basically they're saying that the law doesn't apply to them :) I loved the Reference to the Magna Carta because that obviously hasn't changed in the centuries since it was written :)
In the USA they seem to like calling themselves 'Sovereign Citizens' thinking that they can make their own laws up and ignore everyone else's. As you say, loads of vids on YouTube of them being handed their arses on a plate. The thing seems to have spread to the UK, though they seem not to use the 'Sovereign Citizen' bollocks as much.

In the USA they seem to like calling themselves 'Sovereign Citizens' thinking that they can make their own laws up and ignore everyone else's. As you say, loads of vids on YouTube of them being handed their arses on a plate. The thing seems to have spread to the UK, though they seem not to use the 'Sovereign Citizen' bollocks as much.
Its got to Australia as well. All the 'right to travel' nonsense and "I'm not driving I'm travelling in my private conveyance". Also not opening their windows, because that piece of glass is obviously armoured and the police couldn't possibly smash it and, as they say "forcibly remove you from the vehicle" :) Often accompanied by a blast from Mr Sparky :)

Apologies for the thread drift, but if anybody hasn't come across any of this sovereign citizen fuckwittery before here's a prime example. For more brain dead examples just put sovereign citizen into the search bar of YT.