Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

It would be interesting to see the drawing the driver made for the accident report.
anigif_sub-buzz-7818-1595898366-8.gif

I rarely post these types of video but I do enjoy them :) In this one the narrator spells it out but I love how the hard ass Gangsta street talk changes completely once the 5 0 do the pit manoeuvre on them. Obviously played far too many video games where they can outrun the cops and there are no consequences. They're about to learn that real life bites if you mess with the babylon:

That sounds a lot like some white kids doing the gangsta thang.

Dummies.

The Emperor: "Don't bother securing your shed it's foundation, all the crap you have in there keep it weighed down.

The Emperor later on: "Taadaah!! It's gone!"

Last edited:
Chinky Bloke - Blolocks, my car has bloken down and I have no warning triangle.

EM (PBUH) - Just use that great big black lump of metal that is your car jack. That will suffice perfectly.

Chinky Bloke - Ah so.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Chinky Bloke - ********!!

EM (PBUH) - Mwa hah hah etc, etc
Wonder how high that bridge was :)

Chinky Bloke - Blolocks, my car has bloken down and I have no warning triangle.

EM (PBUH) - Just use that great big black lump of metal that is your car jack. That will suffice perfectly.

Chinky Bloke - Ah so.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Chinky Bloke - ********!!

EM (PBUH) - Mwa hah hah etc, etc
Seriously though, does that not give you the heeby-jeebies thinking about your own mortality and how often your life is in the hands of complete strangers who are absolute cockwombles?

You look at the black car, driving down the highway, in no way dangerously or causing a menace to others, probably wondering what he'll have for his tea tonight and then a combination of time and space determines that he will be somersaulted and flung over a bridge at speed before he even has a second to take in what has happened to him.

Seriously though, does that not give you the heeby-jeebies thinking about your own mortality and how often your life is in the hands of complete strangers who are absolute cockwombles?

You look at the black car, driving down the highway, in no way dangerously or causing a menace to others, probably wondering what he'll have for his tea tonight and then a combination of time and space determines that he will be somersaulted and flung over a bridge at speed before he even has a second to take in what has happened to him.
Couldn't agree with you more.

There are hundreds of separate 'incidents' like this one on You Tube and Live Leak many of which result in (most likely) death or serious injury.

Although some are more 'Darwin Award' material than the actions of the Emperor (PBUH) it gives me, as you put it, the herby-jeebies thinking that these are the ones that are filmed! How many other thousands are not!

In my case the only good that comes of occasionally happening across these video clips is that it makes my defensive driving techniques as good as I think I can be.

Read your post at work, then left to go home. Had two different ********* pull out straight in front of me on different roads. They were both looking straight at me when they drove in front of me.

I couldn't agree more.

Read your post at work, then left to go home. Had two different ********* pull out straight in front of me on different roads. They were both looking straight at me when they drove in front of me.

I couldn't agree more.
Whilst driving I have always considered other drivers to be the enemy. My attempts to predict their stupidity have saved me (and probably them) from serous injury.

A building contractor taking the Emperors advice again, it didnt occur to them to build a few less houses did it ?
this area is riddled with old mines, I can foresee a few vanishing gardens and garages in the next few years
would you buy a house over a mine, even with a cap on the top

Whilst driving I have always considered other drivers to be the enemy. My attempts to predict their stupidity have saved me (and probably them) from serous injury.
such as cretins like this, not fit to drive through drugs and booze, but probably a regular at it, and the car in poor condition
selfish self centred people
the poor Lorry driver has to cope with that for the rest of his working life
thankfully the moron wont be able to repeat his stupid act
drugs check
alcohol check
under inflated tyres check

If you consider every other driver on the road an idiot with poor driving skills and a death wish and drive defensively accordingly, you will rarely be disappointed but frequently pleasantly surprised.

The Emperor (PBUH) is strong in Gloucestershire these days...;)
I think he has a local franchise, I have observed one every day, high powered motorcycle, illegal bloody loud exhaust, hitting 70 in a built up area, and 3 figures outside town, in an area known for deer crossing the road
why not advertise your mongery and make it easy to find you ?
after all nobody would ever think of finding out where you live and work would they
!