Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

As an update, it's not looking good for these two bozos.

Latest info on this nautical village idiot is that the debris washed ashore appears to be from his boat . No sign of the village idiot himself though search continuing

There's two of them on board, the owner and his mate.

Whose more foolish, the village idiot or the idiot that followed the village idiot
This time he was on his own, the village idiot's simple friend wasn't with him. As far as I can tell his boat was moored at granite Island, linked to the mainland by a causeway, last seen on Monday night, 5.00am on Tuesday morning police received an emergency call for help, whether he had set sail or had come adrift is not known. There followed a major sea and air search, the boats were all called back as the sea was deemed to dangerous and the air search continued until late at night and resumed this morning. Some debris has washed ashore including what has been identified as his wallet & glasses. I expect the serach will be called off now.

Why do people walk in fields when big beasts are about?

Playing at his funeral will be the aptly entitled song....Trampled under Foot.

Excellent choice of music.

Possible career opportunity for my niece who works at the school .

Everyone's a winner!