The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

"I don't want to set the house world on fire,
I just want to start a flame in your heart..."
Obviously not Welsh, they love you to come home to a warm fire

Sexton Blake

Old-Salt
I give you the most hillbilly gender reveal ever with assistance from Emperor Mong

Please God (or someone more qualified on Arrse) tell me that this Yankee Doodle Gender Reveal bollocks is not something that happens or will be happening here in good old Blighty?

It's bad enough having effing 'Trick or Treat', Black Lives Matter or expressions such as 'my bad' in this sacred Isle without this new pile of crap coming over here.

Kirkz

LE
Please God (or someone more qualified on Arrse) tell me that this Yankee Doodle Gender Reveal bollocks is not something that happens or will be happening here in good old Blighty?

It's bad enough having effing 'Trick or Treat', Black Lives Matter or expressions such as 'my bad' in this sacred Isle without this new pile of crap coming over here.
Is this a Wah?

Sexton Blake

Old-Salt
Is this a Wah?
No, I only ever employ the 'Wah' in person, never on t'internet.

Guess I am very behind the times then? Gender reveal does occur over here?

I am chastened and bowed, apologies.

Kirkz

LE
No, I only ever employ the 'Wah' in person, never on t'internet.

Guess I am very behind the times then? Gender reveal does occur over here?

I am chastened and bowed, apologies.
Was happening when my two were nippers and the eldest is almost 30.

Sexton Blake

Old-Salt
Was happening when my two were nippers and the eldest is almost 30.
Not American are they?

Only kidding, I will get back to drinking my ice cold red vino and step away from the computer!!

We didn't start the fire by Billy Joel.
Burning our bed by Alice Cooper
Hot love by Cheap Trick

Go on my son, get that Mini Roundabout painted quick and knock off early.

Drivers in Berkhamsted were left confused this morning as road markings on a roundabout were painted the wrong way.
A reader sent in photos of the incorrect road markings on the roundabout in Lower King's Road, which were painted last night. But the mistake has been fixed quickly by Hertfordshire County Council's contractor for highway maintenance.
Ringway, the contractor for highway maintenance in Hertfordshire, quickly noticed the mistake and rectified the problem, at no cost to the council.

1597243069457.png

Drivers in Berkhamsted were left confused this morning as road markings on a roundabout were painted the wrong way.
A reader sent in photos of the incorrect road markings on the roundabout in Lower King's Road, which were painted last night. But the mistake has been fixed quickly by Hertfordshire County Council's contractor for highway maintenance.
Ringway, the contractor for highway maintenance in Hertfordshire, quickly noticed the mistake and rectified the problem, at no cost to the council.

View attachment 496504
Maybe they need to mark the stencil "this side up" for future use.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer

View attachment 496504
Nice of them not to have charged the council for their fuck up

Nice of them not to have charged the council for their **** up

The will, they will just spread the cost across their next tender for road works, pavement repairs, hedge trimming etc, they're a business, in it to make a profit, any way they can, and councils have vast amounts of Tax payers money to play with.

Latest Threads