The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

EM(PBUH); "Nah Wayne, the pandemic lockdown rules don't apply to gamers, mate."

Mr Kerr: "No worries EM; thanks!"

'Victoria Police say the unnamed individual travelled 13km from the city’s western suburbs on Sunday to play Pokemon Go – the augmented reality game where users detect Pokemon characters on their phone’s GPS and try to “catch them”. For his efforts, he received a fine of $1652.'

Last edited:
Pretty sure this has been here before, but still

Did someone say 'Kent'?

'The incident, which took place on Whitstable Beach in Kent, occurred after the driver parked too close to the water’s edge to unload a jet ski.'

Did someone say 'Kent'?

'The incident, which took place on Whitstable Beach in Kent, occurred after the driver parked too close to the water’s edge to unload a jet ski.'

I'm in Australia, home of famous car eating beaches. Fraser Island, Rainbow Beach, you name it

CC_TA

LE
Lebanese Equipment Care Lesson:

"I don't think there is any need to go through how to light a Puffin Billy, they're ex MoD issue; how hard can it be!?!"

Lebanese Equipment Care Lesson:

"I don't think there is any need to go through how to light a Puffin Billy, they're ex MoD issue; how hard can it be!?!"
Shades of a famous Darwin Award.

E.M Light some candles to make your marriage proposal more romantic my son.

A mate of mine did a similar thing when seducing his previous bird on has narrowboat. The candles that he'd put round the bed to create the correct ambulance set fire to the duvet. It finished with Lee jumping up and down in the nude with his previously erect member having lost it's rigidity as the duvet fire then spread to the carpet.

No shag for him, but he did get the fire out.

A mate of mine did a similar thing when seducing his previous bird on has narrowboat. The candles that he'd put round the bed to create the correct ambulance set fire to the duvet. It finished with Lee jumping up and down in the nude with his previously erect member having lost it's rigidity as the duvet fire then spread to the carpet.

No shag for him, but he did get the fire out.
hehehehe

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Their wedding song playlist

"Burn for you"
"Burnin' down the house"
"The roof is on fire"
"Candle in the wind"

Any others?
Come on baby, light my fire.
Hunka hunka burning love.

"Burn for you"
"Burnin' down the house"
"The roof is on fire"
"Candle in the wind"

Any others?
Did they have a wedding dance, in which case 'Disco Inferno' comes into play?

Kirkz

LE

"Burn for you"
"Burnin' down the house"
"The roof is on fire"
"Candle in the wind"

Any others?
Fire starter (twisted fire starter)

Latest Threads