Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

Kirkz

LE
You fight on...don’t let the cultural appropriation go on...or something.
Not sure whether to do a Dave Spart or Student Grant thing here.
******* hell, how did I become middle class?
English Motherfucker, do you speak it?

Forgot to mention a couple of years in Kent as well , plus a time in Germany and came back with a broad Suffolk accent as all the lads I was stationed with seemed to come from there :-D
Suffolk? Yare doomed! Norfolk is the only place where I have seen half a dozen people natter at high pitch whilst waiting for a train. And, as a holidaymaker, I’m not sure they were holding a conversation with, or between, each other. Just seemed to be gabbling, but open gabbling at that. One posh chap going to London for a dinner was simultaneously talking to me and the Mrs and an old woman concerned about her lettuces.
Still one of my most bizarre times at Acle station.

Kirkz

LE
You put me near the working classes, Kirkz, I can speak it.
(Can you please ensure they are clean and sober first. And I know you have a nit comb; please ensure it has been employed).
I may have a nit comb but it's no good to me, I get Kirkz Mk2 to cut my hair once a month with the instructions "make it bleed".

Londo

LE
Suffolk? Yare doomed! Norfolk is the only place where I have seen half a dozen people natter at high pitch whilst waiting for a train. And, as a holidaymaker, I’m not sure they were holding a conversation with, or between, each other. Just seemed to be gabbling, but open gabbling at that. One posh chap going to London for a dinner was simultaneously talking to me and the Mrs and an old woman concerned about her lettuces.
Still one of my most bizarre times at Acle station.
I am doomed now living almost slap bang on the Norfolk/Suffolk border .
So feet AND hands affected :-D

Londo

LE
Nice part of the world, Londo. The waterways/byways/creeks and footpaths are special.
Love it round here . So much to see and do . Just miss the rolling hills of my youth although it's not all totally flat where I am .

Kirkz

LE
Love it round here . So much to see and do . Just miss the rolling hills of my youth although it's not all totally flat where I am .
Probably a buried sofa.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
BSA used to make the bolt-on Winged Wheel and there was the DKW designed Cyclemaster so anybody could turn their pushbikes into death traps. Want one now!!

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds
Ducati made on that was a work of art, I shall try to find the images of one that was parked on the table at our pub
And Vincent made the firefly as well