The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

Londo

LE
I'm not grumpy, I just don't understand anything the twat posts.
Then you're not reading @Joshua Slocum 's posts properly .
He posts a lot of informative posts at times and a lot of them are well worth reading .

Sorry to disagree with you . I like a lot of you're posts too but on this occasion I think you are being a little unfair .

Then the **** should stop posting utter ******* bollocks and write it out himself, the ******* twat.
Is @Kirkz the postman. the one with a big bag?

Kirkz

LE
Then you're not reading @Joshua Slocum 's posts properly .
He posts a lot of informative posts at times and a lot of them are well worth reading .

Sorry to disagree with you . I like a lot of you're posts too but on this occasion I think you are being a little unfair .
I know he does, and Josh will tell you I've said the same, but he posts a lot of it in jargon I've no understanding of.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
I know he does, and Josh will tell you I've said the same, but he posts a lot of it in jargon I've no understanding of.
I think I only understand 10 percent of the youth speak
I will try to translate it into English next time, the trouble is the police officers needs to bait and lampoon the creatures that they have to deal with on a day to day basis almost a war, as the youths put stuff on social media about the police all the time bigging themselves up in front of their mentality challenged bone idle mates
the vast majority of them mumble, and jabber in some sort of Patois mixed up with local slang
and this varies region to region
I recently had to deal with one such youth, I nearly slapped him hard, but he saw sense when I told him to stop jabbering like a retarded yardie

Londo

LE
No doubt there's loads on here that have to translate my gibberish and bad Engleesh :-D

Kirkz

LE
No doubt there's loads on here that have to translate my gibberish and bad Engleesh :-D
I don't struggle with any of your posts.
Seem reasonably well written and at least in a form of English I understand.

Londo

LE
I don't struggle with any of your posts.
Seem reasonably well written and at least in a form of English I understand.
Thank you Sir . I do struggle to put thoughts into written words at times so that means a lot to me .

A mate of mine runs a community college course in sound engineering for the "yoot". He has worked with some very big names over the years and his course is seen as a passport to success for anyone who gets on it,
I met him once after he had done a shed load of interviews with prospective students and he was horrified that none could speak proper English.
He said that he rejected anyone that said "INNIT" twice during the interview.
Knowone made the grade.

Latest Threads