The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Any one want to buy a landie ????

The emperor is strong here
Fella gets pulled driving along in his landie
dont worry about smoking a spliff son, the perfect fit of the doors and windows will contain the smell !

geezer gets tugged by the police, still smoking a spliff !!
Maybe the Yardies have changed from Mercedes with tinted windows ?

GMP
This driver was still smoking a joint when stopped tonight by the #TransportUnit and goes without saying, failed a roadside drugs test for cannabis. He also failed to provide a sample of blood in custody and now faces an obligitory ban with costs at court.
1594456172032.png

Checker plate wings. Allways a target indicator of a mong.

if you think that's bad, I once bought a beetle (for the engine for a trike) that had checkerplate stuck all over with bathroom silicone. EM had been advising whoever did the work on that one

Kirkz

LE
Actually in a Series III that was pretty much necessary...
When I was first let loose in a Landy back in 1982 I was told you don't steer them you tack them with the wind, or point it in the right direction and correct it when it veers off.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
When I was first let loose in a Landy back in 1982 I was told you don't steer them you tack them with the wind, or point it in the right direction and correct it when it veers off.
Likewise himself's Panther M100 - he wondered why I would not ride it solo after being told 'every corner is different, you don't so much steer it as negotiate with it.'

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
In Yorkshire the mong is strong with the local council estate yobbos

S.Y.P.

Over the last two days the team have eaten up some miles covering, Doncaster, Sheffield, Rotherham and Barnsley. Looking for stolen bikes.

In Sheffield both teams were taking shelter for a minute from the rain under some trees at different locations. Literally within minutes of each other both teams could hear someone sending it close by.

Admittedly the 2 stroke sounded better because we all know that 2 strokes are best fact.

Anyway the rider of the blue pit bike saw one of our riders on Wooley Wood Road and made an exit stage left into Concorde park where the rest of us were waiting #error. The rider did put in a good effort but didnt make it very far.
He was quite upset so we gave him his teddy mascot back from the front of the bike before it was seized. The rider dealt with for traffic matters.
On Lamb road the rider of this black 2 smoker also put in a valiant effort after trying to run down one of the team. However he went straight home like a good boy and was stopped on his doorstep. Again the bike was seized and the rider dealt with.
In Rotherham today some of the team mistakenly thought they had travelled to Amsterdam when passing a cafe with a bunch of lads smoking some premium KGB. Unfortunately the STARDAWG came home with it's new owner the feds. The lads were let off the leash with some warnings.

1594497609954.png

1594497626377.png

The Emperor (PBUH) has many acolytes in Trump's 'Murica.

"I think I made a mistake. I thought this was a hoax, but it's not."

'Those were the final words of a 30-year-old patient who died at Methodist Hospital in San Antonio, Texas, this week after attending a so-called "COVID party," according to the hospital's chief medical officer. Dr. Jane Appleby, chief medical officer for Methodist Hospital and Methodist Children’s Hospital, said in a recorded statement that the unidentified patient told nurses about the party, which she said is hosted by someone diagnosed with coronavirus.'

Kirkz

LE
In Yorkshire the mong is strong with the local council estate yobbos

S.Y.P.

Over the last two days the team have eaten up some miles covering, Doncaster, Sheffield, Rotherham and Barnsley. Looking for stolen bikes.

In Sheffield both teams were taking shelter for a minute from the rain under some trees at different locations. Literally within minutes of each other both teams could hear someone sending it close by.

Admittedly the 2 stroke sounded better because we all know that 2 strokes are best fact.

Anyway the rider of the blue pit bike saw one of our riders on Wooley Wood Road and made an exit stage left into Concorde park where the rest of us were waiting #error. The rider did put in a good effort but didnt make it very far.
He was quite upset so we gave him his teddy mascot back from the front of the bike before it was seized. The rider dealt with for traffic matters.
On Lamb road the rider of this black 2 smoker also put in a valiant effort after trying to run down one of the team. However he went straight home like a good boy and was stopped on his doorstep. Again the bike was seized and the rider dealt with.
In Rotherham today some of the team mistakenly thought they had travelled to Amsterdam when passing a cafe with a bunch of lads smoking some premium KGB. Unfortunately the STARDAWG came home with it's new owner the feds. The lads were let off the leash with some warnings.

View attachment 488953

View attachment 488954

Just once I'd like you to post something in FUCKING ENGLISH!

NSP

LE
Just once I'd like you to post something in ******* ENGLISH!
I suspect that's a cut n' paste from the Plod Twatter or FB - they seem to think that speaking "yoot" will mean the message gets across. Like scroats will bother reading the shite of d' Babylon whether it's in English or some cod Caribbean patois?

Kirkz

LE
I suspect that's a cut n' paste from the Plod Twatter or FB - they seem to think that speaking "yoot" will mean the message gets across. Like scroats will bother reading the shite of d' Babylon whether it's in English or some cod Caribbean patois?
Then the cunt should stop posting utter fucking bollocks and write it out himself, the fucking twat.

Last edited:
Best for perimeter patrols (summer only). Place wheels in ruts. Let clutch out. Patrol goes round with minimal input. Time for a brew.
More accurate (time and equipment arriving on time) than the 6:09 to Birmingham Old Street.

Latest Threads