The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

"Ahhh it'll be alright, she's a nobody, who'll give a sh*t?..."
(Mwahahahahahahaha)
"Oh, and double points if you can p*ss off those BLM tw*ts too..."
(Mwahahahahahahaha x 2)
I seem to remember, and if not I'll be corrected, about a similar case a few years back. A gentleman received a letter from a Walt, no not that sort of walt, of Disney fame. He, the gentleman, was informed to cease forthwith using the name he'd "adopted," it was copyright to themselves. He informed them as he was older than D. Duck, that he had a stronger case than they did. Never heard a di(u)cky bird from them

Kirkz

LE
I seem to remember, and if not I'll be corrected, about a similar case a few years back. A gentleman received a letter from a Walt, no not that sort of walt, of Disney fame. He, the gentleman, was informed to cease forthwith using the name he'd "adopted," it was copyright to themselves. He informed them as he was older than D. Duck, that he had a stronger case than they did. Never heard a di(u)cky bird from them
This guy?
Donald "Duck" Dunn discography - Wikipedia

(Mwahahahahahahaha)

(Mwahahahahahahaha x 2)

When Burger King the American fast food conglomerate moved into Australia, they tried to sue a small fast food emporium in Adelaide which had the same name as them.

The result? Well Burger King in Australia is still a small fast food emporium in Adelaide and the main rival to McDonalds all across the country is known as Hungry Jacks, but has a decor and menu very similar to Burger King globally.

Around 25-30 years ago, there was a cafe in my home town called "Planet Hollywood". This was before the Hollywood juggernaut came along to these fair shores. When they arrived, they immediately slapped a lawsuit with him demanding he change the name. I've no idea how it turned out, but I wanted to find out.

For similiar problems, look up the Ugg boot dispute here in Aus.

Sexton Blake

Old-Salt

(Mwahahahahahahaha)

(Mwahahahahahahaha x 2)

To avoid all the litigation why didn't Lady Antebellum re-arrange all their letters to make a new name such as Duly Lamentable.

Having listened to one song of theirs it would be quite apt I think.

If there's an award for the thickest squaddie this guy must be in the running.

Pocketed 97 rounds of 9mm Parabellum ammo whilst in Germany. He would have got away with it if he hadn't stashed them in an Iphone box which contained his phone's IMEI number.

15 months, plus discharge.

Last edited:
admitted to being 'deliberately awkward'.
Hahahaa.
I'm sure the good folk of Wycombe will all crowdfund his fine. Umm, no, maybe not.
Also, I'm sure 'snowball' isn't his real name*. Grandstanding twat indeed.

* Orwellian walting, perhaps?
"Snowball believes in a continued revolution: he argues that to defend Animal Farm, he must strengthen the reality of Old Major's dream of a life without humans and that they must stir up rebellions in other farms throughout England. "
Yep!
Or the simple, real answer

If there's an award for the thickest squaddie this guy must be in the running.

Pocketed 97 rounds of 9mm Parabellum ammo whilst in Germany. He would have got away with it if he hadn't stashed them in an Iphone box which contained his phone's IMEI number.

15 months, plus discharge.

From the link, some first class journalism:
"Pusey was found guilty of possession of prohibited ammunition"
Interesting, among many other dealers Henry Krank sells 9mm. I wonder if he knows that the stuff is prohibited.

NSP

LE
From the link, some first class journalism:
"Pusey was found guilty of possession of prohibited ammunition"
Interesting, among many other dealers Henry Krank sells 9mm. I wonder if he knows that the stuff is prohibited.
Possibly "prohibited" as in he was prohibited from being in possession of it in those circumstances, not the ammunition itself is prohibited?

Or the simple, real answer

Reminds me of a conversation that went very wrong in the crew room many many years ago, two young airmen chatting away and one says to the other:

"Do you know what a rainbow kiss is?"
His mate says "No"
"Well it's when your lass gives you a blow, you come in her mouth and then she kisses you and passes some of it back..."

At which point he realises the entire shift who were in the crew room at the time have stopped what they were doing and are looking at him, patiently waiting for him to continue!

Latest Threads