The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Apart from an opening scene where the Dolbyesque sound is so overpowering that everyone clutches their ears in pain (except Grandpa who shouts, "Turn it up!" ), possibly my favourite scene from The Simpsons.

Apart from an opening scene where the Dolbyesque sound is so overpowering that everyone clutches their ears in pain (except Grandpa who shouts, "Turn it up!" ), possibly my favourite scene from The Simpsons.
I'm a fan of the fire drill at the nuclear plant, that and the CPR scene when Moe hangs himself. I used them in training sessions.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Be a smart arse twat and wind up the old bill, you know your rights.

Get fined 60 notes by the old bill because you arent as smart as you think, dont pay and go to court so you can grandstand, after all whats the worse that can happen?

Get the fine binned by the magistrates

Feel smug and superior

Get very teary eyed when the council take it to the high court and not only do you lose but you have to stump up 8k for the councils legal costs.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA you fucking bellthronk.

Sexton Blake

Old-Salt

Get fined 60 notes by the old bill because you arent as smart as you think, dont pay and go to court so you can grandstand, after all whats the worse that can happen?

Feel smug and superior

Get very teary eyed when the council take it to the high court and not only do you lose but you have to stump up 8k for the councils legal costs.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA you ******* bellthronk.
And he has a face you could happily punch all day long.

Git.

And he has a face you could happily punch all day long.

Git.
admitted to being 'deliberately awkward'.
Hahahaa.
I'm sure the good folk of Wycombe will all crowdfund his fine. Umm, no, maybe not.
Also, I'm sure 'snowball' isn't his real name*. Grandstanding twat indeed.

* Orwellian walting, perhaps?
"Snowball believes in a continued revolution: he argues that to defend Animal Farm, he must strengthen the reality of Old Major's dream of a life without humans and that they must stir up rebellions in other farms throughout England. "
Yep!

Feel smug and superior

Am I the only person to be disappointed that Mr Snowball didn’t resemble a certain ARRSE favourite.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jmb3296

Old-Salt

Feel smug and superior

Mr Snowball told the Telegraph the justice system is in need of reform. Presumably because he has just been handed his arse by the judges along with an eye watering legal bill for the privilege.

Am I the only person to be disappointed that Mr Snowball didn’t resemble a certain ARRSE favourite.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What? recruit?

Has anyone spotted this little beauty by Em

West told Forbes he is "extremely cautious" about a coronavirus vaccine.

He said: "They want to put chips inside of us, they want to do all kinds of things, to make it where we can't cross the gates of Heaven."
He added: "I'm gonna use the framework of Wakanda right now because it's the best explanation of what our design group is going to feel like in the White House."

He likened his approach to the film, "when the king went to visit that lead scientist to have the shoes wrap around her shoes".
however, this is probably the funniest part

West called on Mr Trump and likely Democratic rival Joe Biden to "gracefully bow out".

aardvark64

Old-Salt
Kanye West?
Bizarrely, higher up the page I refered to thomas Dolby.
Who invented autotune... without which the talentless Kanye would still be in a ghetto somewhere.
"Working at Home" during Lockdown means I now have more knowledge of z-list celebrities than I ever dreamed possible. From watching daytime TV during work breaks, you understand.

You do know who (or what?) Kanye West is married to, right?

Kanye West?
Bizarrely, higher up the page I refered to thomas Dolby.
Who invented autotune... without which the talentless Kanye would still be in a ghetto somewhere.

I'd love to know what autotune would have made of this man

1594287794207.png

"Working at Home" during Lockdown means I now have more knowledge of z-list celebrities than I ever dreamed possible. From watching daytime TV during work breaks, you understand.

You do know who (or what?) Kanye West is married to, right?
Yes. Another z-lister 'reality star' famous for being famous and flashing the gash.

Latest Threads