picking his nose is going to be a problem from now on
View attachment 486904

Not to mention wanking.
He's going to be even more frustrated.

Dopey yank, could not get laid so decides to blow up some cheerleaders
MWAAAAH
View attachment 486904

We had a "suspected" bomb maker brought in having blown a few fingers off, and a good chunk of his face. His remaining fingers were missing most of the bones so it was like he had a squid on the end of each arm.
I really really wanted to slap him round the face with his own hands.

We had a "suspected" bomb maker brought in having blown a few fingers off, and a good chunk of his face. His remaining fingers were missing most of the bones so it was like he had a squid on the end of each arm.
I really really wanted to slap him round the face with his own hands.
You basket - that really made me have my first decent laugh for weeks. :)

Dopey yank, could not get laid so decides to blow up some cheerleaders
MWAAAAH
View attachment 486904

Right, buddy. You are under a wrist!

Those people who end up in A&E with injuries caused by mixtures going bang tend not to be keen on running away and just want the magic painkilling injections to carry on. Allegedly :rolleyes:

It was unfortunate but for our chap (in post 19404) we believed that he was already 'heavily self medicated" (he was clearly off his tits) so no morphine or fentanyl for him

Brilliant
However, if you use THAT rifle, the third round would only be hitting mince.
anything touching him is going to be hitting mince ffs

You basket - that really made me have my first decent laugh for weeks. :)
While treating him we were all professional, however the really funny thing, for me at least, was during the post incident "shura" I described his hand injuries as being like squid or octopi (I forget which I used) and someone else said "was it just me, or did you want to slap him with his own hands?"
It turns out we were all thinking the same thing

I think I was the only one who also wanted to make Dr Zoidberg "woop woop woop" noises

While treating him we were all professional, however the really funny thing, for me at least, was during the post incident "shura" I described his hand injuries as being like squid or octopi (I forget which I used) and someone else said "was it just me, or did you want to slap him with his own hands?"
It turns out we were all thinking the same thing

I think I was the only one who also wanted to make Dr Zoidberg "woop woop woop" noises
I'd have been disappointed if you hadn't thought about it

tenor.gif

Latest Threads