The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

There are so few cars on the road now, that riding a noisy off road motorbike does tend to make it easier for the boys in blue to find you
HAH!

The bloody cops around here can't be stuffed turning up when the local group of biking bogans tear up the park opposite my place until it is too late.

One of the dickheads was here for two hours the other weekend and everyone was calling the cops. They didn't turn up until 20 minutes after he left.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
HAH!

The bloody cops around here can't be stuffed turning up when the local group of biking bogans tear up the park opposite my place until it is too late.

One of the ********* was here for two hours the other weekend and everyone was calling the cops. They didn't turn up until 20 minutes after he left.
get a decent camera take lots of high res pics, preferably close ups, if you have a car with a dash cam leave it running with the windows open a little to capture audio ( the dash cam not the car) and facing them, download the video, put all of the images and videos on a photographic site like flickr, but with setting on private then invite them to view it, then if no action invite your local councillor to view it, ten minutes after that invite the local press to view it
it works trust me
, also speak to neighbours and other people in the area, get their names and details onboard, external CCTV as well
we have an external CCTV system, its excellent, covers 2 roundabouts and all the footpaths, I just note the time they scream past, snap a few pics if the camera is handy, and forward all of the images and video to the Police HQ, it is in the system then , in our case the local cops identified 3 stolen motorcycles, and 3 riders
all on the local council estate, all got a personal visit, bikes recovered, kids in court

Also worth doing is checking woods and commons where they ride, you will often find stolen motorcycles concealed, tools, and fuel
I spent a day watching them from a distance, taking photographs then early the next morning took a long chain and a big padlock and locked three bikes together, liberated all the petrol cans, plus the fuel from the tanks
then dropped the padlock key off to the local nick with the images and locations and engine and frame numbers clearly shown
all recovered that morning by a driver

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
get a decent camera take lots of high res pics, preferably close ups, if you have a car with a dash cam leave it running with the windows open a little to capture audio ( the dash cam not the car) and facing them, download the video, put all of the images and videos on a photographic site like flickr, but with setting on private then invite them to view it, then if no action invite your local councillor to view it, ten minutes after that invite the local press to view it
it works trust me
, also speak to neighbours and other people in the area, get their names and details onboard, external CCTV as well
we have an external CCTV system, its excellent, covers 2 roundabouts and all the footpaths, I just note the time they scream past, snap a few pics if the camera is handy, and forward all of the images and video to the Police HQ, it is in the system then , in our case the local cops identified 3 stolen motorcycles, and 3 riders
all on the local council estate, all got a personal visit, bikes recovered, kids in court

Also worth doing is checking woods and commons where they ride, you will often find stolen motorcycles concealed, tools, and fuel
I spent a day watching them from a distance, taking photographs then early the next morning took a long chain and a big padlock and locked three bikes together, liberated all the petrol cans, plus the fuel from the tanks
then dropped the padlock key off to the local nick with the images and locations and engine and frame numbers clearly shown
If the scrotes find out that you are the source then the next newspaper report will be of your house burning down! :(

it works trust me

Time obviously heavy on your hands :)

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Time obviously heavy on your hands :)
I Wish !!!
Nope, after enduring three months of council estate scum taking over the area, marking their territory, and making elderly people afraid to leave their homes, I decided to act

less time than putting right the damage and less cost and lowering the value of the house

I spent every evening for a month stalking them, recording names and addresses, locations of damage, then paid for 500 letters which I personally posted in our area, explaining what these Council Estate yobs were doing, and to contact me by phone ( unlisted mobile number or email again unlisted) and I would visit and correlate the facts, and help out
the parents of the kids dont care, they think they are just messing about, but if you call a group of 15 kids throwing bricks through a window of a Victorian house with an infant in the front room messing about , then as a parent you need the same favour returning

most people are afraid of them , mob culture, but on my own, I didnt have to rely on any one else ( they always let you down or make excuses anyway)

once the letter went around a shit storm started, the expensive housing estate nearby has many residents who work in Senior Government positions , returning home after months away to see the damage I had witnessed meant the MP and the Chief Constable got a meeting without coffee
and I got a name and contact number
out there following them again it kicked off, I rang the number and gave the officer a commentary on what was happening and who was involved, then many police officers, including some senior ones arrived, and every one of the yobs got a ride in a van, and the Parents got dragged in, social services got dragged in, the Local council got dragged in, the housing officer got dragged in ( they can evict troublesome tenants)
end off
dont rely on neighbours, they will be scared, or dont want to get involved , its your community your area, deal with it, present the evidence
technology is so simply and cheap now

Did I mention I hate Mamils !!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
"many residents who work in Senior Government positions"

Now that is why you got action. Not everyone has that resource to call on!

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
If the scrotes find out that you are the source then the next newspaper report will be of your house burning down! :(
you can edit and crop the images
usually the police dont reveal them to the scum
and they have very expensive cars on the estate all parked up close together in the front gardens, a compliment I would repay very quickly
the vast majority of residents of our social housing estates are hard working people, but the Councils house the scum families into the better estates because some stupid social worker with degrees in basket weaving said that living amongst decent hardworking people would show them how to behave
as some one who grew up on one I know that is not true, they just threaten and bully other residents who then live in fear
the only thing they understand is getting arrested and finding life getting difficult, car not starting because some one has chopped the starter feed in the night, car uploaded and removed while in the pub , because they hid it away out of sight due to lack of a licence and tax, but it was spotted and called in, or because some one fitted a cheap self powered tracker ! during the night

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
"many residents who work in Senior Government positions"

Now that is why you got action. Not everyone has that resource to call on!
I didnt and still dont know any of the residents, lots of the houses have a separate flat for the driver, bigger than my house, and the cars are never left outside on view ? all high end motors in bland colours and no private plates
But a polite letter with times and dates and names does wonders ( that and a phone call direct to the C.C. at home)
I dont live on that estate !!!!
I live down the poor end
we wash our own cars here!

I Wish !!!
Nope, after enduring three months of council estate scum taking over the area, marking their territory, and making elderly people afraid to leave their homes, I decided to act

less time than putting right the damage and less cost and lowering the value of the house

I spent every evening for a month stalking them, recording names and addresses, locations of damage, then paid for 500 letters which I personally posted in our area, explaining what these Council Estate yobs were doing, and to contact me by phone ( unlisted mobile number or email again unlisted) and I would visit and correlate the facts, and help out
the parents of the kids dont care, they think they are just messing about, but if you call a group of 15 kids throwing bricks through a window of a Victorian house with an infant in the front room messing about , then as a parent you need the same favour returning

most people are afraid of them , mob culture, but on my own, I didnt have to rely on any one else ( they always let you down or make excuses anyway)

once the letter went around a shit storm started, the expensive housing estate nearby has many residents who work in Senior Government positions , returning home after months away to see the damage I had witnessed meant the MP and the Chief Constable got a meeting without coffee
out there following them again it kicked off, I rang the number and gave the officer a commentary on what was happening and who was involved, then many police officers, including some senior ones arrived, and every one of the yobs got a ride in a van, and the Parents got dragged in, social services got dragged in, the Local council got dragged in, the housing officer got dragged in ( they can evict troublesome tenants)
end off
dont rely on neighbours, they will be scared, or dont want to get involved , its your community your area, deal with it, present the evidence

And breathe!

We had a family like that move in not far away from us and they started their antics.

A few locals nipped them in the bud extremely quickly, it got very kinetic very quickly after one nipper had his pit bike nicked from the shed.
(Dad was teaching him to ride, all the gear, dad is a biker).
After the eldest scrote had taken another beating and the parents had been given a free trip to A&E, they decided to behave themselves and asked the council housing people to move them as the area wasn't safe.
Once they had gone ASB and crime levels dropped off to virtually Zero.

Fight fire with fire.

napier

LE
Kit Reviewer
I Wish !!!

end off

You are Harry Brown and I claim my five pounds

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
You are Harry Brown and I claim my five pounds
My Grandfather Jim taught me to deal with things myself and dont trust others
mind he was a big fella over 6 foot and built like a truck
those years digging french soil must have toughened him up on his 1915-1919 walking tour of Europe

Bike in that clip is noisy, but not being driven like a cunt from the short bit seen.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Bike in that clip is noisy, but not being driven like a cunt from the short bit seen.
no licence, insurance, mot road road fund licence, so spark arrestor, no ball end levers, no snap off footrests no screened plug lead, no mirrors no lights no horn,
and in a public park
also they have been riding on footpaths and roads and threaten members of the public

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
no licence, insurance, mot road road fund licence, so spark arrestor, no ball end levers, no snap off footrests no screened plug lead, no mirrors no lights no horn,
and in a public park
also they have been riding on footpaths and roads and threaten members of the public
I think he is referring to the video clip of a bike on a street rather than a still from a park.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Ah, the good old catch all 'rarely' ;)
As a motorcyclist I tend to keep a weather eye out for them when walking or cycling or driving or motorcycling
the entire scramble bike thing does seem to attract the stupid element around here, but you can always miss out

as one parent found out when my employers presented him with the bill, for an offside wing and paint and a bonnet and paint, and hire car costs
riding on the pavement at 30 mph to avoid stationary traffic, as I was just pulling out of my drive, he survived luckily the muppet ,but his motorcycle got crushed by the old bill
the car was brand spankers, I had to deliver it, but had called home for lunch first ( and told the office)
not a good day

and in a public park
Ah so. Difficult to see from the clip but if you're right, he needs gripping.

Plod on the beat who knows the neighbourhood and has a roving QRF he can whistle up would do a lot of good.

Latest Threads