The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Plenty of social distancing going on there...

'kin hell. One would almost wish Covid-19 on that lot of gawpers.

NSP

LE
Therer's a reason it's called Tombstoning.
I was thinking of every mong and his dog bomb-bursting out to crowd into every bit of seaside going, rather than utter dickhead jumping from height. Although that was if not predictable then certainly inevitable.

Personally, if the hard of thinking want to take themselves out of the gene pool - preferably before they've polluted it further by breeding - then we should let them get on with it and save a bit of public money.

NSP

LE
'kin hell. One would almost wish Covid-19 on that lot of gawpers.
One can only hope they all received a thorough sandblasting as the bird-mincers came in.

Le_addeur_noir

On ROPS
On ROPs

Seadog

ADC
going out on the jet ski
no problem, dont bother to move the car off the beach, its not as if the water ever moves uphill is it
MWAAHHHAAAA
VWs new Amphibious model

Did anyone get the rego plate? I reckon it won't long before the car (and the jetski if he has a missus) end up on Gumtree

"Drives well, no problems. No tyre kickers, I know what I've got"

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Seems the Emperor did some essential international foreign travel a few years back

Zhopa

War Hero
Well in all fairness, they started it.

Garfield Morgan, 54, and his pal [sic] Kim Gorton, 36, smashed through the back door of Harry "The Wolfman" Harrington
END QUOTE

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Go on Lad, you're only in the plastic plod. No one will notice that you're a Walt and even if they do, your shame won't even make the local media.............MMMmmmmmmuuuuuuuhahahahahahaha!

Superintendent Glenn McAleavey. What a star.

His linkedin account has been deleted........ :)

I'll never understand these people. He's already doing a firearms job, reasonable money and good pension, then they blow it over an ego trip.

ETA: Ex bootneck apparently. Never mind false medals, he's bound to have some dodgy photos of him wearing heels and a LBFM dress somewhere!

Last edited:
Well in all fairness, they started it.

Garfield Morgan, 54, and his pal [sic] Kim Gorton, 36, smashed through the back door of Harry "The Wolfman" Harrington
END QUOTE
You'd think Superintendent Haskins of The Flying Squad would set a better example.