The Emperor Mongs Pronouncements

Seadog

ADC
Fake news, the man ingested fish tank cleaner with this drug in it and not the FDA approved prescription medicine which is a common and safe drug. Trump has never told anyone to do any such thing or that it was a cure.
His detractors hoover up and promulgate any story that allows them to conclude, orange man bad.

POTUS has enough form for talking pish. He and we don’t need the media making sheet up to discredit him further.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Ha Ha youve got it now

Haha here is twenty weeks in Prison

Stroud mong and general Alkie and PIA Jonathan Brunsdon coughed in the face of paramedics treating his friend then he tried to remove the mask, they had to leave the property for their own safety and left all their kit behind
The Local Cops took a more robust stance and recovered all of the kit and the mong
( would have been nice if she slammed him for 12 months)
1586354843329.png

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Gloucestershire live said:
Jonathan Brunsdon, of Mason Road, Stroud, who told the NHS worker he had given him the coronavirus,
You have some rude paramedics !

He could politely have thanked Mr Brunsdon and informed him in exchange he'd received of a pair of periorbital hæmotomae, a nerve trapping radia head dislocation and a number of as yet undiagnosed dental problems, all no doubt due to balance problems caused by excessive ingestion of alcohol.

More mongs, who have yet to be caught although there would be some justice if they catch something horrific that involves explosive anal leakage (i'm not even wishing coronavirus on them, well not yet)

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
More mongs, who have yet to be caught although there would be some justice if they catch something horrific that involves explosive **** leakage (i'm not even wishing coronavirus on them, well not yet)

Give them both, then you can get leakage every time they cough

NSP

LE

wheel

LE
Looks like His Eminence is having a fun time with the US Navy
The acting secretary of the US Navy has resigned amid uproar over his handling of a coronavirus outbreak on an aircraft carrier.

Thomas Modly fired the USS Theodore Roosevelt's captain after he pleaded for help in a letter leaked to media.

Mr Modly apologised on Monday after it emerged he had called Captain Brett Crozier's actions "naive" and "stupid".

Capt Crozier was fired last week, and footage of his crew sending him off the warship with applause went viral.

Mr Modly flew 8,000 miles on Monday to the Pacific island of Guam, where the USS Theodore Roosevelt is docked, and berated the crew for having cheered the captain as he left the ship.

Mr Modly told the crew what their former captain did "was very, very wrong" and amounted to "a betrayal of trust with me, with his chain of command", according to recordings leaked to US media.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Looks like His Eminence is having a fun time with the US Navy
The acting secretary of the US Navy has resigned amid uproar over his handling of a coronavirus outbreak on an aircraft carrier.

Thomas Modly fired the USS Theodore Roosevelt's captain after he pleaded for help in a letter leaked to media.

Mr Modly apologised on Monday after it emerged he had called Captain Brett Crozier's actions "naive" and "stupid".

Capt Crozier was fired last week, and footage of his crew sending him off the warship with applause went viral.

Mr Modly flew 8,000 miles on Monday to the Pacific island of Guam, where the USS Theodore Roosevelt is docked, and berated the crew for having cheered the captain as he left the ship.

Mr Modly told the crew what their former captain did "was very, very wrong" and amounted to "a betrayal of trust with me, with his chain of command", according to recordings leaked to US media.
And yesterday acted on his jump or we'll push notice.

Seadog

ADC
And yesterday acted on his jump or we'll push notice.
Modly may count himself lucky that General Mattis isn’t still Secretary of Defence. Had he been, I expect Modly’s interview without coffee would have been an interview with nappy (diaper).

On the other hand, Mattis would have intervened earlier in my humble, fan boy opinion.

No my apprentice, your belief in moonhowling bollocks shared on social media is protection against the forces of 'the man' and their non existent viruses.

Seriously there are fuckwits out there preaching that " you can't catch a virus unless you've been vaccinated" and "it can't kill you if you don't believe in it"

EM is working overtime

EM "social media is the way to show your feeling and you'll score points by showing how much you hate Boris"

Sheila Oakes " RIght on, check this one out EM"

The councillor - since suspended by Labour - said he "completely deserves this". She has since apologised.

Her employer, VHS Fletchers Solicitors, said she was "no longer employed by this firm in any capacity".
The local Labour Party has withdrawn the whip, and said there would be an investigation into Ms Oakes's conduct.

No my apprentice, your belief in moonhowling bollocks shared on social media is protection against the forces of 'the man' and their non existent viruses.

Seriously there are fuckwits out there preaching that " you can't catch a virus unless you've been vaccinated" and "it can't kill you if you don't believe in it"

EM is working overtime

It can't kill you if you don't believe in it? I don't believe in gravity but something is stopping me floating off the planet.

EM is working overtime

How frightfully Darwinian. One is amused.

It can't kill you if you don't believe in it? I don't believe in gravity but something is stopping me floating off the planet.

Obviously you are not disbelieving gravity hard enough